Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Would certainly be something quite interesting, convenient, and nice if there were some local novelty shop nearby that the gorgeous woman was made aware of somehow and decided to visit the location sometime soon or in the near future, and while there noticed some interesting and desirable little friends to her of which she chose to acquire to have available at the residence and sometimes spend some time with whenever some urges or desires of additional sensual massage or stimulation may come over her, since additional feelings of sensual massage or stimulation almost always increase's the intensity of those feelings and ultimately substantially increase's any feelings of gratification and sensual satisfaction afterwards.

Hi Nicholas, If I would be in the staff of RLC (something that will never happen), knowing that the beautiful would join the project again but alone, I will have a nice box of friends toys as different as possible on his bed as a welcome gift, this avoiding her to expose his fantasies to a seller in a sexshop who will not understand why such a beautiful woman will need a friends toys and in addition it will offer the opportunity to subscribers to discover how the beautiful Leora will be tempted for his solitary pleasures... and may be we are surprised by his choices :angel:

and you know what

100939202_Andthere.gif.4c2c5d5fc05df8bba3400e0db6676b37.gif

4 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Where is Paul? Did I miss them splitting up before the old apartment shut down? No one here seems to be reacting to him not being present in this new apartment.

Someone obviously doesn't know how to read.

23 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Where is Paul? Did I miss them splitting up before the old apartment shut down? No one here seems to be reacting to him not being present in this new apartment.

they talks each other every day on skype so they are still together but she is in Prague and he isn't for the moment, maybe he could joign her later 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Someone obviously doesn't know how to read.

Just missed that there was two threads.

Man that's quite the situation. I don't watch much these days and haven't been on camcaps in ages but a few years back I felt like I lived with those two sometimes. As soon as I saw here name on her own I came straight here to get the story. 

1 hour ago, denizenkane said:

Just missed that there was two threads.

Man that's quite the situation. I don't watch much these days and haven't been on camcaps in ages but a few years back I felt like I lived with those two sometimes. As soon as I saw here name on her own I came straight here to get the story. 

Fair enough, too. so popular this woman that the thread multiplies so fast it becomes a long process to absorb it all as it gathers pace. Unfortunately. 

A dot point summary every now and again to allow occasional visitors to catch up would be useful, but that's not going to happen!

I know how quickly one can fall behind, like missing lessons at school due to sickness, so I feel your pain! 

Looking at a clip of the latest apartment, perhaps if she moved the coffee tables out of the way she would have more room to express herself, for the best camera angles if dancing etc. Surprised to notice her pubic hair  strip has disappeared, what a pity, personally I though it looked fantastic on her. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

they talks each other every day on skype so they are still together but she is in Prague and he isn't for the moment, maybe he could join her later 

I don't think he'll join her not while the dogs looking after him, sorry while he's looking after the dog, or was I right the first time?

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I don't think he'll join her not while the dogs looking after him, sorry while he's looking after the dog, or was I right the first time?

You still know they have family who can take care of the dog, and even a dog can travel, we saw  Masha's cat who was at Nelly before the girls decide to bring him to Italy 😉