Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

strictly lesbian. I even think kira may have been a victim of rape or touching, she has a great fear of what looks like a sex.

This is the big difference with RLC, there are on VH sex obsessed and not real voyeurs, guys respect people's privacy!!!

1 hour ago, refazer said:

some think that girls are uninterested These facts prove the opposite

We have to think that what we see it's what they show,do or not in cams,residents could be the most intelligent people,to know all about everything but if what we see in cams is just people doing almost nothing than that makes them uninteresting,boring to watch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes i know my friend,but my web cams recs got the full shows,private or not😉.

don't think is the kind of girls to do crazy things in pvt, probably just nudity some kissing and fingering each others

• StnCld316 changed the title to Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1
Just now, firewall said:

don't think is the kind of girls to do crazy things in pvt, probably just nudity some kissing and fingering each others

Probably,also from i seen they were in web cam few times,so maybe if they were more times things would go farther.

7 minutes ago, peterb said:

strictly lesbian. I even think kira may have been a victim of rape or touching, she has a great fear of what looks like a sex.

This is the big difference with RLC, there are on VH sex obsessed and not real voyeurs, guys respect people's privacy!!!

Rlc and Real voyeur in same sentence is a joke,watch planied night shows daily..So exciting for true voyeurs(i am user of both sites).This residents lost big part of their privacy when they joined a cam site and live in a house full of cams with thousands watch them..and they get paid for that effort and lack of privacy.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Probably,also from i seen they were in web cam few times,so maybe if they were more times things would go farther.

if they camming only in a studio and not inside the apartment it lose a little bit interest for me, hope they will camming here soon

• Upvote 1

Just now, firewall said:

they are online now

Will watch later the full show to see what hapened or not,not a good start to do the shows outside,hopefully is just a couples hours a day,if they are out most of nights for it then is pretty bad.Hooe they change the rlc chip to VH chip.

Just now, ze81 said:

Will watch later the full show to see what hapened or not,not a good start to do the shows outside,hopefully is just a couples hours a day,if they are out most of nights for it then is pretty bad.Hooe they change the rlc chip to VH chip.

yes this is the only negative side i see for the moment if they continue camming only outside

12 minutes ago, firewall said:

Wouldn't say that really,from watching them in the past on RLC Kira likes a good munch and is normally the main instigator of any sex. Nina likes being on the receiving end much more.

• Like 1