Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

How much money is 5555 tokens?Would be cool to see that,not with my money lol,But would be cool to see the reaction.But don't know how this works..maybe 5555 tokens are like 50$ only lol.

$277.75

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

How much money is 5555 tokens?Would be cool to see that,not with my money lol,But would be cool to see the reaction.But don't know how this works..maybe 5555 tokens are like 50$ only lol.

1000 tks = 50 $ for them, this is in generally what the models win but not all

• Upvote 1

Just now, firewall said:

1000 tks = 50 $ for them, this is in generally what the models win but not all

Most girls on cam sites are lucky if they make 1,000 Tokens for a night of 5 or 6 Hours in front of the Cam.  There are some that pull 10,000 Toens or more but there are not to many Elite Performers in the Cam World that can generate that in 3 or 4 Hours.  

2 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

I am surprised to see so much "hate" for these two girls. Surely jealousy on the part of women who look at them, but men? go look at the other apartments there is everything you are looking for.

I think the forums should not be a place for any hate. Fair criticism yes. Funny or saracastic jokes yes. But not hate. It should be a place to have fun and make friends. Peace, neighbor 😁😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jouandomy said:

I am surprised to see so much "hatred" for these two girls. Surely jealousy on the part of women who look at them, but men? go look at the other apartments there is everything you are looking for.

Really hope this don't become a topic only for lovers of the residents,usualy in VH chat we talk about everything,good things,bad things,that what makes it interesting,a post just full of hearts and love "declarations" is plain boring.Some will enjoy n&K others dont.

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I think the forums should not be a place for any hate. Fair criticism yes. Funny or saracastic jokes yes. But not hate. It should be a place to have fun and make friends. Peace, neighbor 😁😉

That's what makes a forum an forum.

• Like 1