Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

When would one opt for working for a manager, and when for oneself?

Depends on having or not tech equipment, if it's easy to find a place to live or need help, if was them to contact directly VH. 

• Like 1

Dear oh dear reading these pages is the best laugh I have had all day, no all week. Not so long ago you were all moaning that VH have abandoned real life and voyeurism is dead. Now you got it that's fucking wrong lool. Hilarious indeed 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Dear oh dear reading these pages is the best laugh I have had all day, no all week. Not so long ago you were all moaning that VH have abandoned real life and voyeurism is dead. Now you got it that's fucking wrong lool. Hilarious indeed 

Fully agree. Some people said VHTV killed voyeurism bla bla and now when they got it it is not okay too...

I think your subscription has increased since Nina and Kira are on VHTV, with all the criticism you make.

If they do not interest you there are 37 other apartments and thousands of rooms to chat and watch sex

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Fully agree. Some people said VHTV killed voyeurism bla bla and now when they got it it is not okay too...

The "problem" is that they are from RLC... see the attention that lexy&waverley have received 

• Like 2