Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yeah i saw that post by @Arkay2 But it does then make you wonder why they are on sites like this etc etc. doesn't really compute or make any sense?. jmo

They're artists and lesbians, in Russia. Not an easy thing to be in uncle Vlad's Authoritarian Kleptocracy. It's also not their only means of support.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah i saw that post by @Arkay2 But it does then make you wonder why they are on sites like this etc etc. doesn't really compute or make any sense?. jmo

They are at Russia.. normally people from letters/music have problems there and being lesbians guess it makes all even worse

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They are at Russia.. normally people from letters/music have problems there and being lesbians guess it makes all even worse

Exactly! Popular success does't mean great money.... Especially when your music has elements of "Social commentary".

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

Exactly! Popular success does't mean great money.... Especially when your music has elements of "Social commentary".

Yes, especially in that type of situation. And there is a very recent proof on what's happen there 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

12 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

Exactly! Popular success does't mean great money....

Maybe, I am afraid i'm not very knowledgeable of russian life all i do know is that when they were in RLC a few years ago they were both doing many crap jobs which included blowing up loads of fucking balloons for what i assumed were for party's etc. Their living room then often had almost hundreds of balloons up on the ceiling with the strings hanging down as they must have been filling them with helium. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry for off topic but what truck brand is your avatar pic? Peterbilt? And shouldnt you be calles either "stormchaser" (complete English) or "sturmjaeger" (complete German) 😉

RedJenn is a blood-red 2015 Kenworth W900SC, Cummins ISX15, 575 hp, 86 sleeper, with a lot of customs I put in myself.  She is my pride and joy, as well as my means of income.  

I tried for "stormchaser" here since that is my hobby, but someone already stole it.  So I reverted to my Teutonic roots and went with an amalgamation of "sturm" und "drang".  Plus I enjoy playing Haydn and Mozart at full volume while driving.  

The best is when I join a convoy, and we all pull out of a Flying J at the same time - we synchronize Wagner.  It's more epic than the movie scene.  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe, I am afraid i'm not very knowledgeable of russian life all i do kmow is that when they were in RLC a few years ago they were both doing many crap jobs which included blowing up loads of fucking balloons for what i assumed were for party's etc. Their living room then often had almost hundreds of balloons up on the ceiling with the strings hanging down as they must have been filling them with helium. 

Oh God!. I remember the balloons. Yes, there were the years of crap jobs. Because even if the rent was paid by RLC, girls got to eat right?  I think there is other better work now. Good jobs are not easy to find, even for those with education. "Connections" of the right kind are very important. And they earn extra money to support their artistic projects as much as the other way 'round.

• Like 1