Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

Atleast the thread is a hit ..34 pages now. If the assumptions are correct and they do succeed in bringing a lot of new subs for VH, I just hope they get a better pay deal. Current pay model is crap.

I hoped for a long time that VH will offer lucrative deals to dynamites like a Misty or genuine hardcore swingers to satisfy the interest of customers like myself but that never happened. Misty got away and I doubt they are queuing up to sign young dynamic singles or swingers. Now they just need to ‘sign up’ Leora to finish the coup.

• Like 1

Just now, sturmchaser said:

RedJenn is a blood-red 2015 Kenworth W900SC, Cummins ISX15, 575 hp, 86 sleeper, with a lot of customs I put in myself.  She is my pride and joy, as well as my means of income.  

I tried for "stormchaser" here since that is my hobby, but someone already stole it.  So I reverted to my Teutonic roots and went with an amalgamation of "sturm" und "drang".  Plus I enjoy playing Haydn and Mozart at full volume while driving.  

The best is when I join a convoy, and we all pull out of a Flying J at the same time - we synchronize Wagner.  It's more epic than the movie scene.  

Hammer down and up shifting to Flight of the  Valkyrie, huh? I like.😁 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Well cats fucking would be better then just pics of cats laying around the apt. There's like a ton of them in this forum. Cats are cats, who cares about cats on a sex site!

People care about a lot of different things on a sex site besides sex.
CC even has a lot of topics for non-sex subjects.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The whole time they were on RLC, these girls averaged 6 posts a day.  I would imagine that there are a lot of desperate RLC posters who are clamoring for a reason to bail on that site completely.

James always made it very clear that they they have no intentions of changing to a salary based payout. I would imagine that paying special tenants more based on their activity levels would sail over the other tenants like a lead balloon. However, I see no reason why VHTV can't make special side deal with them. After all, the tenants are really in the dark about the actual earning potential they have. Even moreso, the tenants under a manager even less so. I would expect the whole system to become rather corrupt and biased in no time. I'm sure many tenants feel like they are getting screwed.

Getting screwed is the main purpose of this site is it not?😀😀😀

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

tired dog GIF

hey Romeo stop a trying to pushing Amy to make mistakes it's Amy at end,and i loved her / him in that's way and i still love her in all her attitude's and her characters,and you know so well what the Amy meaning to me and to you..did you still know? wish you say yep❤️❤️ oh hi all  in there, by the way i have claws like your cat  Romeo! oh, and i can bite to anyone causing hurts to Amy😈 ..except you of course🙄

YU.gif