Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You think the money had bad influence on them?

Money is only a tool, it's more complicated. Money is only a tool to fight against complexes, with fears. You don't know much about it, you don't know much about it... 

2 minutes ago, Sofie Cox said:

VH, CB, RLC - it doesn't matter. Because that's not what it's all about. You are playing with someone , they will pay for it with their lives. Sure, nobody is forcing them to do it, but are you sure? You quit your token and expect them to react. They have to kiss each other whether they want to or not.... etc., etc.

most of us work for years at jobs that we don't like.

5 minutes ago, Sofie Cox said:

What does that have to do with anything? 

you are indicating that since they need $ their job is to kiss & have sex even if they don't want to. i worked in a factory for 30 years & i can say that kissing nina or kira would have been preferable.

we don't understand, RLC could have been controversial, but N&K kept a certain level, tried to show the show under the title of "real life". Sometimes boring, sometimes cheerful, sometimes sad. Nakedness, sex were inscribed in a story there. They weren't subjects. But the money broke these rules, already much earlier than the RLC was over. Mostly Nina, unfortunately

I love my job, too.

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you are indicating that since they need $ their job is to kiss & have sex even if they don't want to. i worked in a factory for 30 years & i can say that kissing nina or kira would have been preferable.

But you could have looked your mother straight in the eye, 

1 minute ago, Sofie Cox said:

we don't understand, RLC could have been controversial, but N&K kept a certain level, tried to show the show under the title of "real life". Sometimes boring, sometimes cheerful, sometimes sad. Nakedness, sex were inscribed in a story there. They weren't subjects. But the money broke these rules, already much earlier than the RLC was over. Mostly Nina, unfortunately

I love my job, too.

from what i understand rlc paid a salary which allowed participants to decide what to do. i also understand that many did nothing for long periods of time. that must have been nice for them but vh won't operate that way. if n & k don't get views they won't get $. but views don't have to be of sex. if people want to watch them do nothing & they can make enough $ that's great for them. but from what you've said about arguing over $ and such it is more likely that if they do nothing they won't make $ and will argue more before leaving and/or breaking up.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

f course i would rather have my pld job with no sex & looked my mother straight in the eye.

That's right!  
It's not just about VH, it's not just about VH. Previously, there were a lot of entries about their activity on CB. 
If VH pays for the activity, they will probably adjust,