Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

54 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Fuck me!!!!Myst,must.Are you doing this deliberately to get a response.😀😀

All you have to do is reassure me that I am intelligent,clued up,and all round smart and I will respond.Easy!!!😀😀😀😀

Oh dear a little spelling error, I must try harder lol. As far as the reassurance you need about your capabilities well that night prove a bit difficult or even a step to far. Give me a few years to evaluate that 😁😁😁😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sofie Cox said:

Yeah, it's a drama, Well, many people on CB do it just to survive (Colombia). N&K are looking for easy money forgetting about their dignity.  I am a woman and it hurts me a lot that men see us as just a sexual object. And N&K is how they depict a woman - as a person sitting with legs spread out. You give me a token, I'll show you more. And that's what a person does who is said to be so concerned about social issues, family security. Nothing is sacred to them, and that is what is unpleasant, These deceptions, lies, impersonating someone else.

Yes, Kira has a job, but she's already lost one work  few month ago. . Why? I can only guess. Kira is a person involved in a toxic relationship. She desperately tries to maintain a normal life, and Nina ruthlessly exploits her feelings and drags her into ever-increasing swamps. As long as Kira survives in three jobs, 
I know, it's sad words, maybe even too harsh. But that's how it looks. Nina needs Kira to fulfill her plans, without Kira there is no Nina.
And yet I like them, and I would like them to wake up from this nightmarish dream.

Amy3 & Sofie, very interesting perspectives. Insight looking from opposite sides of the same coin. I can only say that having been in Kira's place in a previous relationship, I understand both the appeal and the nightmare.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

And so what she says is a gospel truth?

I think someone is writing here who was very close to one of the girls
the girls have decided for this life. it should be accepted

• Like 1

IDK if this has come up in all the previous pages of posts, but just in case, N&K are a married couple.  If I remember correctly, they were married shortly after joining RLC.

I do not think that amounts to much of a toxic relationship when it appears both are in it for the long run, regardless of how we view them to be.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I think someone is writing here who was very close to one of the girls
the girls have decided for this life. it should be accepted

I especially saw a lot of malevolence, and nothing that proves anything. Neither one way nor the other. At the moment I'm sticking to what I've seen when meeting N & K and talking to them and what I see on my screens. At no time did I have the impression of being scammed.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

nina e kira su reallifecam sono sempre stati una coppia noiosa...adesso vediamo su voyeur-house come si comportano io comunque aspetterei come minimo una settimana prima di dargli un giudizio...

Guest hacıvat

do not think she only sits and watches tv . she is the most talented and educated girl here she is just waiting for depositphotos_105557286-stock-photo-muse-music-angel-lady-cartoon.jpg

34 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

And so what she says is a gospel truth?

Domy, if an apt were in say Lyons, or Chicago, you or I could say more from direct listening right?  Knowing the mother tongue can make a big difference. But, as you imply, anybody can have an agenda. So, everything with a grain, or 5, of salt, eh?