Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

So they are gone for two days..that explains why they were paking a backpack.At least isn't in the weekend.Dont know if something hapened but if the girls will be out with some regularity probably is better to found regular guests to stay in those days.

23 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Sorry to enter the conversation..only seen this type of very intense,personal atacks with persons that are extremely fans(to not call other thing)of some resident girl or dude.When you say.."respect my Kira"..that's is scary as shitt.Hope cc  this time don't let things end like in COV house,this girls,this houses aren't belong of anyone,you are free to like imensly a residents..but any other user is also free to not like any resident.Its a forum and we are free to like or not anything,from what i seen in latest months the problem isn't in VH users..but mostly in some rlc users.This house will continue open and some people will coment nice things and others bad things,,that how society works,nothing is perfect neither anyone is more than anyone.

Edited by moos54
  • Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I wish VHTV forums were more diverse. Even here there are too many people quick to categorize and pigeonhole others into a corner and then declare victory over them and gather again with their like minded posters. People have a very hard time dealing with harsh criticism and will quickly call it insulting or spoiling the fun. I personally think the main culprit is tenant interaction. Yes, I think having visible tenants in the forums and these side relationships have severely spoiled the forums. It stymies a proper forum discussion, puts some in the know and leaves others in the dark and it creates an uneven balance of equality among the posters.  It puts us in a relationship with the tenants and causes them to feel the need to defend their friend tenants. Voyeur-Villa forums were much better IMHO because none of the tenants were known to anyone.  It was a free for all and we were basically all equals. Now we have to deal with protectors of the realm and be mindful of hurting the tenants feelings. That is not what this is supposed to be, again IMHO.

You are free to like or dislike anything or anyone as much you feel like,anyone is(as long the respect and rules are respected),if you find what you seing is crap,bullshitt you should express it if that's what you want to do,if you find something great then same thing.We always were free(as possible)in VH topic and no reason for be diferent,this are residents of a cam site,we are users of th cam site..people have diferent tastes..if you like a fucking Apple good for you..i prefer oranges.😅.

• Like 1

I think we all should calm down here a little. It's actually just a topic about two girls we watch and comment on. No need to get personal, threaten people or make them feel uncomfortable in any way. Of course this includes myself too. 

Back to topic. I think it's unfortunate they opened the place when they know they will be away for two days shortly after. They should have opened the place at he weekend with a little housewarming party. Also I think they should take advantage of being in same city with other participants and invite them over to just get to know them and get used to VHTV itself. The next step I would suggest making or finding some friends so when they are away next time they have housesitters to be here for them.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Sorry but I think insulting people is a thing we should not do and it is actually against the rules. Nobody in here wants to do harm to the girls. Just calm down. 

Edited by moos54

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you! Nothing I have said has been so horrible that I deserve to be the punching bag for RLC posters who have an issue with VHTV posters. I have this guy attacking me for things that aren't even accurate and another guy threatening my private personal life.

I wasn't talking only about you but in general,you always been like you are,sometimes you are pretty nasty😅,others times a wonderful person.One thing for sure..you are free to say what you thing(respecting the rules of course),you find this house or some things in it a bullshitt..fine with that.Personaly i only find this house partially bullshitt,other part i kinda enjoy it.Cheers Amy.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I think we all should calm down here a little. It's actually just a topic about two girls we watch and comment on. No need to get personal, threaten people or make them feel uncomfortable in any way. Of course this includes myself too. 

Back to topic. I think it's unfortunate they opened the place when they know they will be away for two days shortly after. They should have opened the place at he weekend with a little housewarming party. Also I think they should take advantage of being in same city with other participants and invite them over to just get to know them and get used to VHTV itself. The next step I would suggest making or finding some friends so when they are away next time they have housesitters to be here for them.

I don't understand this part.. what is different?? They just need to be them.. being at RLC or at VH.. If they had to do something different won't be a good signal.

can we get back to the main subject otherwise I would put an end to this topic for an indefinite period

If you still want to bark on it, do it either by PM or in the right section to do it, here for example

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/52-rants-flame-wars/

Thank you for your understanding, and I do not want to see any more messages about all this

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you! Nothing I have said has been so horrible that I deserve to be the punching bag for RLC posters who have an issue with VHTV posters. I have this guy attacking me for things that aren't even accurate and another guy threatening my private personal life.

Nobody deserves that. ALL in here should calm down so we can get back to the fun things and things we like again. 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I don't understand this part.. what is different?? They just need to be them.. being at RLC or at VH.. If they had to do something different won't be a good signal.

Uh no I think you just got this wrong. I meant it would not hurt when they get to know other people in the project. They should not change what they are or what they do. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Uh no I think you just got this wrong. I meant it would not hurt when they get to know other people in the project. They should not change what they are or what they do. 

That part i get of knowing people i get it, didn't get the part on "get used to vhtv", isn't the same? for sure the rules of project isn't much different from one to another

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe something they weren't expecting hapened,it's strange to open a house and very shortly after to close it for two days.Agree Regard the housekeeper thing.It depends if will be a regular thing..if so then they need it.If not mistaken the girls are in samesame city,country they always been..so their friends are in same place also.It says house will return day 24..the question is if it's when day starts or at end of day.If is at start of day then they would be all weekend online(and that's what's makes sense for a brand new place).