Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

Guest hacıvat

Fanaticism .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What a disgraceful comedy CCF is.  And to think I thought RLCF had belligerent ignorant assholes.  Well well, just wait, open my fuckin eyes to THIS plethora of clueless and invective gang of garbage.  

I've been around here since 2015.  It's 2019.  So I'm not a real veteran, but I know a little more than YOU do.  

RLC forum posters bitched and complained ad infinitum about the chatboxers focusing on the Barcaloungers every single night.  In a way, I agree with them.  The RLC chatboxers commented MINUTE BY MINUTE the Barcaloungers actions.  I was never a fan of the Barcaloungers, but in a way, I agree with them.  But the forum people (whom I call Crips here) and the Barca chatbox people (whom I call Bloods here) could never come to an understanding.  And they NEVER will.  

Crips & Bloods.  I see the same thing happening here.  And WHY is still a mystery.  

WHY is there so much vitriolic hate being spewed forth?  Is it because Nina and Kira are newcomers to the precious Galahad of VHTV?  Are you all just Heathers, much like the new kid at school, you want to fuck with them to see what they are made of?  Thought so.  Both Nina and Kira will always come out on top.  The only thing I can figure for the hatred and aggressive attacks against N&K is one of the basic cardinal sins - jealousy.  

So many "involved" posters who "know them soooo intimately."  What a joke.  I know who is real in this forum and who is not.  

Yes, I am one of those converts to VHTV from the disaster that was RLC after The Purge.  The reason why I signed up? 

Nina and Kira.  Without them, I would not be here.  

So far, CC Forum SUCKS.  

To paraphrase the famous @Foamy T. Squirrel

"if you don't like them, WHY are you even watching them?" 

And WHY would you bother to take the time out of your busy day to spew your negative energy on their page?  

There are dozens of other options to choose from.  If you don't like what N&K have to offer, please, please go somewhere else.  That's all I ask.  

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

What a disgraceful comedy CCF is.  And to think I thought RLCF had belligerent ignorant assholes.  Well well, just wait, open my fuckin eyes to THIS plethora of clueless and invective gang of garbage.  

I've been around here since 2015.  It's 2019.  So I'm not a real veteran, but I know a little more than YOU do.  

RLC forum posters bitched and complained ad infinitum about the chatboxers focusing on the Barcaloungers every single night.  In a way, I agree with them.  The RLC chatboxers commented MINUTE BY MINUTE the Barcaloungers actions.  I was never a fan of the Barcaloungers, but in a way, I agree with them.  But the forum people (whom I call Crips here) and the Barca chatbox people (whom I call Bloods here) could never come to an understanding.  And they NEVER will.  

Crips & Bloods.  I see the same thing happening here.  And WHY is still a mystery.  

WHY is there so much vitriolic hate being spewed forth?  Is it because Nina and Kira are newcomers to the precious Galahad of VHTV?  Are you all just Heathers, much like the new kid at school, you want to fuck with them to see what they are made of?  Thought so.  Both Nina and Kira will always come out on top.  The only thing I can figure for the hatred and aggressive attacks against N&K is one of the basic cardinal sins - jealousy.  

So many "involved" posters who "know them soooo intimately."  What a joke.  I know who is real in this forum and who is not.  

Yes, I am one of those converts to VHTV from the disaster that was RLC after The Purge.  The reason why I signed up? 

Nina and Kira.  Without them, I would not be here.  

So far, CC Forum SUCKS.  

To paraphrase the famous @Foamy T. Squirrel

"if you don't like them, WHY are you even watching them?" 

And WHY would you bother to take the time out of your busy day to spew your negative energy on their page?  

There are dozens of other options to choose from.  If you don't like what N&K have to offer, please, please go somewhere else.  That's all I ask.  

We have the same Functions as RLCF except our Chat Box hardly ever gets used.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You complain about people casting judgments and then you cast judgements.

You claim to be tolerant and then you demonstrat intolerance.

You admonish the knowledge of others and then claim to be the one with all knowledge.

In nothing you said was an acutal argument against anything. Just a vicous rant against all of the posters on VHTV.

You are exactly what you claim to despise!

Preach it. I need to hear it, too. And, i'm a friend of sturmy's btw. 🙂

• Like 1