Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I know a lesbian couple and they actually have a lot of male friends because just it's very easy for them to hang out with them and do stuff because the question of developing more between them is totally out of the game. 

Wasn't in that aspect of sex (situation of malena and friends and lisa place before joins)... normally they hang out with guys and girls.. lexa&waverley received already guys and girls
But i remember (if i'm remembering right :D) seeing some parties there only with girls

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They should do what they are comfortable is and happy with. I heard of very few orgies in whole RLC in general. Maybe it's just against company policy 😁

Or just normal people don't do that every day in their life 😁

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think we had to see one or two guys in the apartment, and one of them was Nina's father 😁
so yes the principal of their friends are women, coming like them from the lesbian community, but that does not mean that they will orgies together 😂

Tks. Yes i know, i'm not the type or person that assume that just because people have sex with A they will have sex with all the city :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To bad says eyes its risked from the list,i found her sexier than n&k,and never seen the short hair girl so wet than when the threesome hapened.Maybe they will have a new girlfriend that is curvy and owner of very large boobs and then the girls could play,lick and bite the guest nice pinky long nipples,each girl taking care of one boob..i can dream right😂.

For a very long time :biggrin: You only forget there the "ebony" part :biggrin:
Don't know if you saw Beatrice (from actual Iren place) but she had quite nice and big boobs. Ilka (from ilka&sam) also impress 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think we had to see one or two guys in the apartment, and one of them was Nina's father 😁
so yes the principal of their friends are women, coming like them from the lesbian community, but that does not mean that they will orgies together 😂

In VH things sometimes change a lottt..and lesbian girls do things we don't expect to see,happens a lot more than in rlc,for exemple Kira(of foxy&kira house,ex house)she started with just girl stuff..now look at her having sex with dudes a lot,Kate&vikki..the girls were only with girls..then before their house closed.."dad" enter the game.Not saying that will happen with k&N but only true similar things VH and rlc have in common is that both are cam sites..then both sites work diferent in many key elements.Any long time VH user knows This his how things happens.

Just now, ze81 said:

In VH things sometimes change a lottt..and lesbian girls do things we don't expect to see,happens a lot more than in rlc,for exemple Kira(of foxy&kira house,ex house)she started with just girl stuff..now look at her having sex with dudes a lot,Kate&vikki..the girls were only with girls..then before their house closed.."dad" enter the game.Not saying that will happen with k&N but only true similar things VH and rlc have in common is that both are cam sites..then both sites work diferent in many key elements.Any long time VH user knows This his how things happens.

The "dad" thing in K&V place was just awkward...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

For a very long time :biggrin: You only forget there the "ebony" part :biggrin:
Don't know if you saw Beatrice (from actual Iren place) but she had quite nice and big boobs. Ilka (from ilka&sam) also impress 

Hehe,if she is ebony even better.Hep i liked Beatrice and how the girlfriend played a lot with her fanny bags(lucky bastard),and of course Marla is always avaliable to watch😁.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

The "dad" thing in K&V place was just awkward...

Man..i found it so hot,not because the dad thing(obviously he wasn't hehe)but because we seen him during months with the girls..and they never did much(but we always found some beyavours strange lol)then boom..lucky bastard recieving hanjobs from those girls etc.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,if she is ebony even better.Hep i liked Beatrice and how the girlfriend played a lot with her fanny bags(lucky bastard),and of course Marla is always avaliable to watch😁.

And now even better with that net in the terrace 😄 

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yes, Mom and Dad visited Nina several times, twice brought the dog (forgive me for saying this, but 'Sasha' is the name I heard dad say - a neutered dog, beautiful shepherd, but useless, like...another Sasha we know), one visit for kicks, one visit after Nina had her diabetic attack and the EMTs came and they went UM, and a third time when Nina was under medical distress again, when she came home she had to wear a breathing mask over her face, and friends dropped by for well wishes.  That's when we met blondie and the mysterious redhead.  Never to be seen again.  

There was also two times that Kira's brother spent the night in RLC.  He shared the couch with Doe and the shark pillow.  Nothing happened except sleep.  Doe likes girls, and rumor had it, Kira's brother likes boys.  Altho never confirmed, I'd say yeah.  

Ahh the memories!  Will look forward to any future visitors in their new, sparkling clean and spacial abode!   

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, moos54 said:

And I think the other was somebody's brother or cousin or something.🤣.but that does not mean that they will orgies together . And there is the problem for the VHTV partisans I think. I've seen a lot of "VHTV is this, VHTV is that, N&k better bring in some dicks and party, get with the program or they'll fail.". These women are who they are. Coming to VHTV is a 2-way deal. Sure they their reasons for signing on, but VHTV knew exactly what they would and would not be getting when they signed them on.  Neither party is stupid here. And if, as someone has implied, it's personal between the owners of RLC and VHTV? 

• Like 1