Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Back to topic. I think it's unfortunate they opened the place when they know they will be away for two days shortly after. They should have opened the place at he weekend with a little housewarming party. Also I think they should take advantage of being in same city with other participants and invite them over to just get to know them and get used to VHTV itself. The next step I would suggest making or finding some friends so when they are away next time they have housesitters to be here for them.

Ehhh... they are in a new prospekt, they may not know many peeps there.  Plus N&K were never really "social" except for a select few.  They will only be away for 48+ hours, Butch and Sundance are used to that.  It would be nice, however, during their stroll along the river, if they bumped into Eva.  Alas, just my ongoing fantasy... LOL

• Like 2

Just now, sturmchaser said:

Ehhh... they are in a new prospekt, they may not know many peeps there.  Plus N&K were never really "social" except for a select few.  They will only be away for 48+ hours, Butch and Sundance are used to that.  It would be nice, however, during their stroll along the river, if they bumped into Eva.  Alas, just my ongoing fantasy... LOL

Wouldn't bother at all with that :biggrin: And if possible and they discover Lana next to Eva even better 😎

• Like 3

They had no connection with other RLC participants so do not expect them to have parties with VHTV participants
They have their own circle of friends, and that's fine like that, maybe not enough for the VH member I can imagine, but can we give them a chance for success?
Each time it's the same, most of the time you judge in just one day, and again, you do it even before the apartment is online
Can we agree that we can not get an idea of who are the people in 24 hours? personally I think we can only start doing it after one or two weeks, so we can understand how they live

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That part i get of knowing people i get it, didn't get the part on "get used to vhtv", isn't the same? for sure the rules of project isn't much different from one to another

I meant it like other tenants telling them their experience. Unofficial things and stuff you don't have in official rules. 

2 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

They should feel free to bring Eva home with them when they bump into her 😁

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

They had no connection with other RLC participants so do not expect them to have parties with VHTV participants
They have their own circle of friends, and that's fine like that, maybe not enough for the VH member I can imagine, but can we give them a chance for success?
Each time it's the same, most of the time you judge in just one day, and again, you do it even before the apartment is online
Can we agree that we can not get an idea of who are the people in 24 hours? personally I think we can only start doing it after one or two weeks, so we can understand how they live

Totally agree. They basically wasn't even in the house and already was being "attacked" and "judged" for a lot of things. Guess the problem is coming from RLC, because didn't happen this with other lesbians that join lately VH
I remember a few of their moments (but years ago) and their friends are essentially females right?? :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I said this multiple times in my comments...

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Totally agree. They wasn't even in the house and already was being "attacked" and "judged" for a lot of things.
I remember a few of their moments (but years ago) and their friends are essentially females right?? :biggrin:

I think we had to see one or two guys in the apartment, and one of them was Nina's father 😁
so yes the principal of their friends are women, coming like them from the lesbian community, but that does not mean that they will orgies together 😂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Totally agree. They wasn't even in the house and already was being "attacked" and "judged" for a lot of things.

I know a lesbian couple and they actually have a lot of male friends because just it's very easy for them to hang out with them and do stuff because the question of developing more between them is totally out of the game. 

• Like 1

To bad says eyes its risked from the list,i found her sexier than n&k,and never seen the short hair girl so wet than when the threesome hapened.Maybe they will have a new girlfriend that is curvy and owner of very large boobs and then the girls could play,lick and bite the guest nice pinky long nipples,each girl taking care of one boob..i can dream right😂.

Just now, moos54 said:

I think we had to see one or two guys in the apartment, and one of them was Nina's father 😁
so yes the principal of their friends are women, coming like them from the lesbian community, but that does not mean that they will orgies together 😂

They should do what they are comfortable is and happy with. I heard of very few orgies in whole RLC in general. Maybe it's just against company policy 😁

• Like 1