Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

1 minute ago, Catmaster said:

My impression is this VHTV apartment looks pretty much like the RLC apartment in shape & style. Maybe it is in the same block or even house as the RLC apartment. What do you think?

I don't remember very well their apartment and only saw on cams the LR and Kitchen, but this one looks more recent and bigger

7 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

My impression is this VHTV apartment looks pretty much like the RLC apartment in shape & style. Maybe it is in the same block or even house as the RLC apartment. What do you think?

if i have to compare i prefer this VH apartment than this one of rlc on all points,

after this is an exeption on VH

5 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

Nahhh nothing like their RLC apartment. This ones much classier.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I didn't say that I wasn't going to post anything. I do have things to do and yes, it will be a busy week for me. Travel starts early tomorrow.

Maybe a few sneaky vids then eh ::)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

There are several kilometers between the two buildings. And this one is bigger and newer.

• Like 3