Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

20 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must have been alcohol free drinks then 😁

They didn't seem to indulge in the alcohol.  It just seemed they had some over for a dinner and then they left apparently.   

I think once they realize they have to be on Cam in order to make themselves money their Cam Girl gig will likely stop soon. They never done the Cam Girl thing till after RLC brushed them off like yesterdays dinner.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They didn't seem to indulge in the alcohol.  It just seemed they had some over for a dinner and then they left apparently.   

I think once they realize they have to be on Cam in order to make themselves money their Cam Girl gig will likely stop soon. They never done the Cam Girl thing till after RLC brushed them off like yesterdays dinner.

I believe that was just an alternative income they started before the opportunity to join VH appear

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Yeah think they had it easy at RLC with a  free apartment and all found they could do as they please and lead a normal life  but now they have to please the subbys for views which is a much different environment. Nothing against the girls they are very nice but they are on a learning curve now so only time will tell eh.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Wait a minute! I distinctly recall being told that they weren't doing this for the money and they weren't desperate. This statement seems to contradict that, no?

Perhaps the pussies into the VHTV cams will come sooner then I thought. Unless????? Boy, there is always going to that big "what if" in the room. We all know that failure is not an option here. Making RLC suck it may very well indeed be worth a lot to them. 😁

Only time will tell the tale.  

They don't have to put prior tenants of RLC in VHTV to make RLC suck.  RLC has done a good job on their own at sucking  :biggrin:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah, well I mean more like stick it in their eye. But yes, that site does suck too!

Nicole was a RLC Girl and she came to VHTV almost 9 Months ago.  Not much goes on in their place and they seem to be making good of it.

Just have to Nina & Kira a little time they'll come around.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Only time will tell the tale.  

They don't have to put prior tenants of RLC in VHTV to make RLC suck.  RLC has done a good job on their own at sucking  :biggrin:

I disagree. They suck at a few things, but they are not down for the count.

Just now, jugghead said:

I disagree. They suck at a few things, but they are not down for the count.

Everyone has their own views.  After what they have put me through over the course of 6 Years I would not lose any sleep if they faded off into the Sunset.

• Like 5