Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

12 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

LOL, very good point, but not likely.  I have a greater fear of Nina's singing voice deteriorating before 40 if she does not quit that vaping crap.  Kira is a gym rat and works out often.  However I've never seen either of them use that exercise bike in the living room alcove, so why do they even keep it there?  Either use it or sell it for a couple rubles and get it out of the way, my ladies!  

Lol, For the vape do not believe your president, he only says bullshit. But you're right, the system she uses is not necessarily good for the voice.
For the bike, it belongs to the apartment, it is not theirs. But I saw Nina use it once for almost a minute!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That Vaping Crap is bad.  People think they are kicking the Habit of Smoking but they just don't realize what their putting in their system is actually worse then Smoking a Cigarette.  There has been 3 Vaping Related Deaths in the US and 1 in Canada recently so far but an awful lot of Hospital Admissions over the after effects of Vaping and these are just Young Teens developing Pneumonia from it..

I repeat, these are bullshit dictated by tobacco lobies. The sick or deceased had "vaped" oily products, (canabis oil), inappropriate for this use. I have been vaping for more than 6 years after having smoked a lot for 40 years and I can tell you that my health has improved a lot.
I stop there, this is not the place for this debate.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

I repeat, these are bullshit dictated by tobacco lobies. The sick or deceased had "vaped" oily products, (canabis oil), inappropriate for this use. I have been vaping for more than 6 years after having smoked a lot for 40 years and I can tell you that my health has improved a lot.

Me too😃

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

For the bike, it belongs to the apartment, it is not theirs. But I saw Nina use it once for almost a minute!

If I were them, I'd kindly ask VHTV to remove the bike to storage.  That bay window should offer great views of the city, and Kira could sit there and write more beautiful poetry.  

• Like 1

Just now, sturmchaser said:

If I were them, I'd kindly ask VHTV to remove the bike to storage.  That bay window should offer great views of the city, and Kira could sit there and write more beautiful poetry.  

What have VHTV to do with the bike?? If the girls wants the bike removed should ask the landlord of the apartment 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Agree.. and "funny" when they are responsible for thousands of deaths 

• Like 1