Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

45 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

Home again, take away for dinner. Looks like Beer, Wine, and Sushi? Everyone looks happy.

I think the girls could eat sushi for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every single day of the year LOL.  Personally I can't stand the stuff, but whatever floats your boat.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

The nearest sushi joint is a little further away in the new place than the one near the old RLC hovel.  Not that I know anything about that.  😊

Fortunately there are several restaurants nearby, and especially a pizzeria, it's the most important!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

LOL  They'll be packing on the Cellulite by the time their 40 eating that stuff constantly.     :biggrin:

LOL, very good point, but not likely.  I have a greater fear of Nina's singing voice deteriorating before 40 if she does not quit that vaping crap.  Kira is a gym rat and works out often.  However I've never seen either of them use that exercise bike in the living room alcove, so why do they even keep it there?  Either use it or sell it for a couple rubles and get it out of the way, my ladies!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, sturmchaser said:

LOL, very good point, but not likely.  I have a greater fear of Nina's singing voice deteriorating before 40 if she does not quit that vaping crap.  Kira is a gym rat and works out often.  However I've never seen either of them use that exercise bike in the living room alcove, so why do they even keep it there?  Either use it or sell it for a couple rubles and get it out of the way, my ladies!  

That Vaping Crap is bad.  People think they are kicking the Habit of Smoking but they just don't realize what their putting in their system is actually worse then Smoking a Cigarette.  There has been 3 Vaping Related Deaths in the US and 1 in Canada recently so far but an awful lot of Hospital Admissions over the after effects of Vaping and these are just Young Teens developing Pneumonia from it..

• Like 1