Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

49 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Holy. :angel: :biggrin: (I have no idea, but it sounds good.) :biggrin:

Or, Harold. As in the childhood corruption "Harold be thy name...." It goes back a long time and is considered specifically American slang. Recorded by Mark Twain in his Autobiography from an incident in 1847. Personally, I've never heard a Brit use it. The Irish, on the other hand.... When I've been in Dublin and Cork Seems I'm lead to understand that they think His middle initial is F. And it sure fucking don't stand fer Francis. :angel:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rtgonzo said:

Or, Harold. As in the childhood corruption "Harold be thy name...." It goes back a long time and is considered specifically American slang. Recorded by Mark Twain in his Autobiography from an incident in 1847. Personally, I've never heard a Brit use it. The Irish, on the other hand.... When I've been in Dublin and Cork Seems I'm lead to understand that they think His middle initial is F. And it sure fucking don't stand fer Francis. :angel:

Too funny. That's a better answer. I've actually heard that old yarn a few
times, but it didn't hit me when I was thinking about what the "H" stood
for. Thanks for the memory. :biggrin:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

What a delicious looking treat 

delicious.JPG  2

It's great that the lasses are different than was first explained, as a few at the start said not to expect anything as they only have sex once a week or so, yet I think they are a lot more active in this deparment.👍

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

It's great that the lasses are different than was first explained, as a few at the start said not to expect anything as they only have sex once a week or so, yet I think they are a lot more active in this deparment.👍

Well they would now money is linked with views or am I being a bit sarcastic 😁😁