Cap The Fewest Number of Premium Members Online

Amy3

What did you do, track the board to find that the early AM hours on a Sunday morning would be your best time?

Of course it's quiet. Many working folks went out on a Saturday night for a little fun instead of sitting at a computer arguing with others who is/are the best cam whore(s).

They are blissfully sleeping it off right now.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

It'd just something to do. Geez!  Lighten up a bit. Surely not everything has to be the end of the world. Somewhere, someone is laughing. 😁

You just go to the Online Users and filter for premium users. I live on the west coast and it's frequently dead in my time zone at night. I need something to entertain me.

Yeah well late night your end and i'm in bloody noddy land dreaming of who i can fuck next :biggrin:  I'm 8hrs ahead of you, only in time that is lool.

Most of our members live in mommy's basement so they can't afford the huge outlay of $20 USD a year to become Premium members. Poor fools. They don't know what they're missing. They don't even get invited to cruises to Barcelona on the CamCaps Corporate Yacht.

In truth, the majority of our membership is asleep by evening hours, US Pacific time, and there are few if any active members between here and India with the exception of a few Aussies that are not passed out or sleeping. Things get toasty around 22:00 and 06:00 Pacific Time because the French wake up to have a smoke and a glass of wine and they log into CC to start off their day so they can bother Moos with witty remarks or trivial complaints written in a Provincial Latin language that apparently does utilize anything except vowel sounds. Then the Germans wake up for their mugs of lager and strudel, and the Brits wake up for their ale and left-over fish and chips, and then they all sign on to CC instead of going to work because they're Europeans and they get long vacations.

About 4 hours later the Americans wake up, quaff either home-made Yuban or expensive Starbucks coffee, and head off to work and sign-into CC while sitting for hours in traffic.

I think that pretty much explains it. :biggrin:

• Like 2

I don't have much time to get bored. Too many fires to put out.  If I could I'd hang out at the saloon at Old Dudes like I once did in my CC youth when things got slow. Everybody over there is really nice and they enjoy sharing the finer things in life.

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't have a way of snapping a pic, but there is a new record low. Only 10 premium subs visible right now. 😁

It's 3:00 in the Morning.  Traffic is always low for this time.  Even I usually stay on for a couple of more hours but since my eyes are about getting ready to close I am heading out early.  

We Old Buzzards need our Beauty Sleep as well.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There were 10 anonymous people at the time. They don't count. The point of the game is to caputure the fewest premium members, who are visible.

Never mind, I thought you had to be logged in to the who was listed as being on the forums,  but I just tried and you do not have to be, so therefore, your name would not 

appear along with the other premium members if you did not log in.  

Anyway---enjoy your game. 😏

• Thanks 1