Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

Just now, Robbo56 said:

My 2c worth - like a few other folk not comfortable with this version of Leora compared to before. For me the difference is that before she would bate for the cams (because she's a smart girl who knows where the money comes from), but not because of them (I believe she has a masturbation habit and really enjoys to masturbate). There was no need in old apartment to masturbate every day, or even more than once a day - a few times a week would have been enough to keep fans happy - maybe even better to hold the suspense a bit longer between sessions. So I believe she masturbated when she did because she wanted to, not because she had to.

In the new apartment for me it is the opposite way around - not much else to do, no real life, just a 'show pony doing tricks'.

I would imagine she goes out quite a bit, unless she has changed her habits, and probably still on social media of one kind or another for most of the day? Perhaps she masturbated less in the other apartment because Paul was always there to hinder her, and here she has all the time in the world to experiment and challenge herself at what she undoubtedly enjoys doing.

I did ask if she still dances, but didn't get a response yet, Dancing always occupied 2-3 hours of a day when she was in the mood, plus it was good cardiovascular exercise for her body, as well as very good for us too.

If she's a show pony, then she has superb thoroughbred genes, and I'm pretty sure there are plenty of wannabe " stallions " who watch RLC who would love to be her stud partner.:biggrin: 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

It would be nice, though, if we could get the true picture from the horse's mouth, or in this case the young filly herself, who's often in heat, we assume.

Neigh !! That's not going to happen, she wouldn't want to be saddled with the desires of us stable lads......So she will not be giving us a free reign any time soon.:biggrin:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

Whatever our differences here I think most of us agree that Leora is tough as nails when it comes to her survival and perhaps her prosperity. Otherwise, how would she survive the RLC purge?

Tough is when you example are a single mom going out to find a real job while having kids etc.  This is a vacation..Nothing to do with being tough.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Tough is when you example are a single mom going out to find a real job while having kids etc.  This is a vacation..Nothing to do with being tough.

There's a saying in the UK regarding what you have posted, it's contentious but in many cases true, its this " If you can't feed them, don't breed them "

And sometimes when some of the single mum's are asked who the father is, they smugly respond " The Government " which indirectly is the taxpayers who do go to work.

I am in no way moralizing on this issue, suffice to say that the difference is that unemployment benefit in Russia is abysmal, between $23 and $171 per month, whereas in the UK it is substantially more.

Poverty for anyone is a soul destroying thing, and everything is relative. Most people would if they had any pride work at anything to put bread on the table, in Russia there possibly is not a social stigma to girls who work in the " sex industry" as there might be in the UK or America perhaps, at least she is doing something, and she must get days like everyone else when she is not happy doing her " job "......Nothing is a vacation, if you depend on it for your living.

When she decides to stop doing what she does she will have no problem at all adapting to a " regular " job, in my opinion.

• Like 4

il y a 43 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Il y a un dicton au Royaume-Uni concernant ce que vous avez posté, c'est controversé mais dans de nombreux cas, c'est vrai, c'est ceci: "Si vous ne pouvez pas les nourrir, ne les reproduisez pas"

Et parfois, quand on demande à certaines mères célibataires qui est le père, elles répondent avec béatitude «le gouvernement», qui est indirectement le contribuable qui va au travail.

Je ne suis nullement moralisateur  sur cette question, il suffit de dire que la différence est que les allocations de chômage en Russie sont catastrophiques, entre 23 et 171 dollars par mois, alors  qu'au Royaume-Uni, elles sont considérablement  plus élevées .

La pauvreté pour quiconque est une chose qui détruit l'âme, et tout est relatif. La plupart des gens s’ils étaient fiers de travailler pour quoi que ce soit qui mettrait du pain sur la table. En Russie, il n’ya peut-être pas de stigmatisation sociale envers les filles qui travaillent dans «l’ industrie du sexe  », comme au Royaume-Uni ou en Amérique, du moins elle fait quelque chose et elle doit passer des journées comme tout le monde quand elle n'est pas heureuse de faire son "travail" ...... Rien n'est une vacance, si vous en dépendez pour votre vie.

Quand elle décide de cesser de faire ce qu'elle fait, elle n'aura aucun problème à s'adapter à un travail "normal", à mon avis.

ça fait 5 ans qu ' elle montre son cul devant des caméras ......les recruteurs vont rire en voyant son Curriculum Vitæ ...ils lui proposerons tout sauf un travail normal 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, moreau said:

it's been 5 years that she shows her ass in front of cameras ...... recruiters will laugh at seeing her  resume ... they will propose anything but a normal job 

And a very nice ass it is, don't underestimate this woman, if she puts her mind to something she will do it, some may doubt her....I don't. But it's just opinions, you or I will never know will we?

Think would had been better if Rlc had find Leora a smaller house,more fitted for one person(T0 or T1),we have so few couples houses and this house would be great for a couple,it would need residents from the country(that way they would have visits etc),miss the normal houses(like N&B and others)were they did their life's there,friends,parties,now we only have 4 houses like that,that's not enough,