Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

The truth is that this girl touch deeply in many users hearts,Personaly i Cant say the same(but i have similar feeling for a couple otehr girls in rlc)but i like Leora,not deeply but i liked to watch her in her other house,think is fine you enjoy Leora in the actual situation,but also think is fine to feel diferent way,we don't need to insult other persons because they don't praise a resident We liked  lot etc,nothing in the world is just "one sided",people have diferent views of things,i miss Leora,Paul and Eva,well mostly Leora with Eva,and some of the situations i enjoyed watch them,i wish the three returned and things were more than this..but i also respect the people that enjoy things like they are now,it's ok,good to be a fan of someone,care for the person,it's bad to be fanatic,a fan acept that other people can difer of their tastes,a fanatic doesn't acept it and most of times just go for the easy route of insults.In the end cc is a forum and its normal diferent users,viewers have diferent views of things or similar also.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The truth is that this girl touch deeply in many users hearts,Personaly i Cant say the same(but i have similar feeling for a couple otehr girls in rlc)but i like Leora,not deeply but i liked to watch her in her other house,think is fine you enjoy Leora in the actual situation,but also think is fine to feel diferent way,we don't need to insult other persons because they don't praise a resident We liked  lot etc,nothing in the world is just "one sided",people have diferent views of things,i miss Leora,Paul and Eva,well mostly Leora with Eva,and some of the situations i enjoyed watch them,i wish the three returned and things were more than this..but i also respect the people that enjoy things like they are now,it's ok,good to be a fan of someone,care for the person,it's bad to be fanatic,a fan acept that other people can difer of their tastes,a fanatic doesn't acept it and most of times just go for the easy route of insults.In the end cc is a forum and its normal diferent users,viewers have diferent views of things or similar also.

I don't know what points do for you here, but  donated some to you. Thanks for the message. It means a lot to me. I need to hear this kind of thing as well.

• Like 2

My 2c worth - like a few other folk not comfortable with this version of Leora compared to before. For me the difference is that before she would bate for the cams (because she's a smart girl who knows where the money comes from), but not because of them (I believe she has a masturbation habit and really enjoys to masturbate). There was no need in old apartment to masturbate every day, or even more than once a day - a few times a week would have been enough to keep fans happy - maybe even better to hold the suspense a bit longer between sessions. So I believe she masturbated when she did because she wanted to, not because she had to.

In the new apartment for me it is the opposite way around - not much else to do, no real life, just a 'show pony doing tricks'.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1