Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

And the same Negative Nancys are on this thread. 

The Goddess is nothing special? - funny then that she is probably the most watched girl on a voyeur site in the world and it's not even close.

RLC know damn well they struck gold.

• Like 7

il y a 8 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Et les mêmes Nancys négatifs sont sur ce fil. 

La déesse n'a rien de spécial? - C'est drôle alors qu'elle est probablement la fille la plus regardée sur un site de voyeur au monde et ce n'est même pas proche.

RLC sait très bien qu'ils ont trouvé de l'or.

oui la plus regardée parce qu au contraire des autres filles ,elle n a pas tout devoilé de suite...et c est qu est son charme tout comme asian,je la péfère aux autres filles

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Here's my analysis of The Goddess and what she does in her new apartment:

1. She's alone in a foreign city where I don't think she speaks the language. She's not surrounded by her things and there is no distraction from BF or dog, so what else is she going to do?

2. RLC has given her a new (old but not used) apartment for mutual benefit. Both parties know what will draw the crowds - not that The Goddess's true followers care too much about that. Great when she does it but it doesn't bother us if we don't see a bate for a while.

3. Perhaps she is now in direct competition with Barcelona - they are indications that the girls in Barcelona believe this whether it is true or not - so the pressure to perform is greater. The impression I get is that the girls in Barcelona are feeling pressure.

4. I believe that The Goddess does have a degree of competitiveness in her anyway so ...

Really I think 1. has a lot to do with it. More time on her hands and she always gave her best for the viewers and I do not see any real difference in style. She evolved over the years and probably does bate more than she did 3 years ago.

Barcelona girls don't feel pressure for anyone .. hahaha .. she is going to have fun they go out they meet boys they fuck him, and when there are no boys they fuck themselves ... for them they are sexual vacations .. hahaha .. lets I laughed ... I thought that comment was funny.
The analysis is very simple. the exchange of money for sex exists since the world was created ...
they show up and we see we pay ...
It's that simple. hahaha

• Like 2

I think Leora is a dopamine addict ... like many young people today pending social networks ... they need many likes to be able to feel good ... with a photo that they upload they are only pending the likes ... they need of the approval of people to be able to feel good ...
She needs our approval, many positive comments make her happy and accepted by everyone.
as always my humble opinion ... hahaha

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, raul399 said:

She needs our approval, many positive comments make her happy and accepted by everyone.

I think she would argue with not on a small point. I think she does need to be watched. It his her personal fetish except more than that. I think it's nice for her to hear positive comments about herself but that is less important than the fact people are watching her.

She is not immune to the possible financial incentives doing this job may provide, but truly I believe that genuinely is not important to her. It is very important to all of the Barcelona girls although some are more focused than others. Some of them may be exhibitionist and some may really enjoy their work (I think of 1 girl in particular) but it is work rather than a lifestyle and I mean a lifestyle of being watched.

I don't know if The Goddess is unique in this - there are a few others in the couples who seem to like to be watched and one, Nelly, who i am certain did - but that's what it is mainly about. However if this coincides with making money then she might as well take advantage.

At  least i can just about read this font size ... even if by putting it in green, I probably haven't helped myself. I don't know why I chose green for The Goddess but I'm not going to change now.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bernt said:

elle est dans quel pays?

I'm never sure of the rules on this but since the B apartments are in Barcelona then she is in a Central European country which used to be part of the Eastern block - somebody will say more. 

With consideration given to the country where all the residences of the project were stopped and discontinued because of the government, and also taking into consideration the likely constant lower levels of the economy and likely lesser chances of available employment opportunities there due to such, and because of an oppressive national government, I believe that the intelligent, talented, and attractive woman usually referred to in this thread tries to do what she can to get by and survive in a world that seems to be getting more difficult to in some places as time goes by. I also do not believe that there is anything wrong or uncouth in any way that she tries to make her journey in doing so enjoyable to herself and perhaps any others who have become avid admirers over time along the way.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

Barcelona girls don't feel pressure for anyone .. hahaha .. she is going to have fun they go out they meet boys they fuck him, and when there are no boys they fuck themselves ... for them they are sexual vacations .. hahaha .. lets I laughed ... I thought that comment was funny.
The analysis is very simple. the exchange of money for sex exists since the world was created ...
they show up and we see we pay ...
It's that simple. hahaha

Basicaly most of times it's a matter of $$$.No one have sex,bates in cams for free,they expose their most intimate aspects of life's,if they werent being payed then i would say 80,90% of This residents and guests wouldn't even get naked in front of cams.In this specific case i bet Leora is being very well payed(and good for her and her family),she left her family and moved to another country,alone,apart from the ones she loves to pose for cam etc.People don't do things for free,even less sex in front of cams to thousands of people watch.This is true to any house in any cam site.