Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #2

15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Funny how groomy says it and it's ok. Guess he's more clever and I'm more in your face. Everything I've said on the forum about what happened and is happening here is dead on. They sell the swinger chip, only to half-assed deliver the goods; meanwhile, they grab the cash with both hands and laugh all the way to the bank while Anna winks and nods approvingly. People who say, don't have an expectations are full of it. That's like taking a friend to an ice cream parlor and telling them not to expect to get ice cream. It's ridiculous to think whenever there are 3 or more people here that something might happen. It's always there regardless what the biographers say. 

Not so much what you say Amy but how you say it, always looking for discord. You have pearls of wisdom to impart too.Chill out my friend. Life is short. 

• Like 1

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Felicia is cool. She is always smiling and a very positive person. Her beauty comes from inside. Besides that from the outside she's not bad looking at all. 

Beauty is not exclusive to women in their 20's

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Funny how groomy says it and it's ok. Guess he's more clever and I'm more in your face. Everything I've said on the forum about what happened and is happening here is dead on. They sell the swinger chip, only to half-assed deliver the goods; meanwhile, they grab the cash with both hands and laugh all the way to the bank while Anna winks and nods approvingly. People who say, don't have an expectations are full of it. That's like taking a friend to an ice cream parlor and telling them not to expect to get ice cream. It's ridiculous to think whenever there are 3 or more people here that something might happen. It's always there regardless what the biographers say. 

I am one, obviously it's good to know that I am full of it. Although in that insight I know what this statement is full off!

• Like 4