Katrin (2019) Part #1

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, zoifan said:

No soy un gran fan de las perforaciones en general.

Ella tiene tal increíble cuerpo perfecto precioso. No hay necesidad de esas cosas de metal.  

This girl (like many others) doesn't understand how horrible those piercings are on her body, not only the horrible thing in her nipples, but also the one in her eyebrow and even that of her tongue. They're just disgusting and old-fashioned, by the way. The piercing of the tongue even gives him problems since he continuously pulls out his tongue to bite his piercing either a reflex or because of other substances that I will not name by susceptible people... She's beautiful and with a body of scandal but these piercings are horrible! They still don't realize that the only piercings that men like are those that women have between their legs...

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think they are fake, Ash...

Omg definitely not. My point I didn't make well was who would like fake, hard, scarred, boobs over Katrins nice soft, squeezable, lip smacking perfect breasts! Geez I'm starting to sound like ze !

• Like 3

7 hours ago, zoifan said:

I am not a big fan of piercings in general.

She has such gorgeous perfect amazing body. No need for those metal stuff.  

I'm not a real big fan of piercings either. Her breasts are perfect without them. Guy likes to play and suckle mine like a newborn baby. Wouldn't be the same with piercings 

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

Quite agree Ash I think they look fucking horrible and so fake, I always call them plastic tits. Yet many women parade them around as though they are the best thing since sliced bread. These days it's often difficult to decide what actually is real on some women.😟

Hey rob, when they're real it's easy to tell that obviously. Some fake ones are hard to tell sometimes looking at them. Feeling them is an entirely different story. 2 friends at work have implants, and I felt them, knew immediately they were fake. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I think she was making the point of why would anyone want fake ones when hers are so awesome. Something like that.

Of course you knew what I meant Amy. Weve always been operating on the same wavelength. Something like that😊

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Would not agree with that, I certainly wouldn't want to for sure 😁

So if you were a single gentleman, and Kim dropped trou, and bent over a kitchen chair, with her big booty calling to you, you still wouldn't "want to"?

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Omg definitely not. My point I didn't make well was who would like fake, hard, scarred, boobs over Katrins nice soft, squeezable, lip smacking perfect breasts! Geez I'm starting to sound like ze !

I take it you like Katrins boobs then Ash !!!!!😀😀

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

She that gross eh? I can see how you would feel that way. Look what being married to her did to kanye lol

Definitely not my type, but I think Kanye was fucked up loooong before he
married her and it speaks volumes about someone who would marry that
arrogant asshole. IMHO.

• Like 2