Beverley & Hugo (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Man..i was watching the latest pics and tiking just that..seriously my tits are probably bigger than this girls tits😂.#VH need bigger bazookas#.

+1, but there are some technical analysis involved with the matter.

Ass is the #1 priority for most men, since it is closest to the final target. However, bigger tits usually leads to bigger ass. That is what I love "big natural" site in reality king.

The best ass in vh is what we have in Dorian & Wagner, Sura. I think a mutation in human genome happened in the area they live, so they can grow ass like that. A rare phenomenon. 

image.thumb.png.75d3623893835d2698623c4c4d25163b.png

image.thumb.png.61842bbaa9cb68af914fe4f0add75cef.png

spacer.png

With so many fluff useless apartments in VH, It doesn't get any better than this my friends. We should stop bitching around and start enjoy the show. 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, zoifan said:

+1, but there are some technical analysis involved with the matter.

Ass is the #1 priority for most men, since it is closest to the final target. However, bigger tits usually leads to bigger ass. That is what I love "big natural" site in reality king.

The best ass in vh is what we have in Dorian & Wagner, Sura. I think a mutation in human genome happened in the area they live, so they can grow ass like that. A rare phenomenon. 

Best boobs and body have Leonie ❤️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Folivora said:

And guys , Leslie is a nymph 

Two boys , three boys , just wait, i guess. Or it's just my thoughts

Will/have you had a try at the merchandise?