Misty (2019) Part #1

Ah well may as well get my penny worth in like everybody else.

As many people don't like the "P" word and we now live in a PC world let's call then sex workers shall we to avoid upsetting the sensitive souls.

Wikipedia states.......A sex worker is a person who is employed in the sex industry. The term is used in reference to all those in all areas of the sex industry including those who provide direct sexual services as well as the staff and management of such industries.

Here endeth the lesson.

misty likes to have a regular relationship before she lets herself go. of course in her case it is a steady boyfriend for 1 or 2 nights. she doesn't act like a prostitute at all despite what some may think.she should be fine as long as she doesn't find another kyle. hopefully she will have a couple of fuckbuddies that she knows & feels comfy with.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I don't watch VHTV. Indeed my interest here is different then most people. I'm here to explain how things really are, how I see them. I don't wear pom poms. I'm here to speak my mind as I see fit. My words are in dispute, deal with them instead of trying to psychoanalyse me. 

We know you dislike VHTV and that's fine that's your prerogative but please don't disrupt other Members pleasure of enjoying and speaking of the apartment they wish to view. It's fine to say what you got to say within a couple of pages and then be done with it.  There's no need too see it on each and every page.

If Misty wants too sell herself for money that's her doings and should really have no concern to anyone else. I see it as putting a little extra Bread & Butter on the table  If she's in violation of any Rules that VHTV has then it's up to VHTV to take the matter up with the Tenant.

This thing about Prostitution is classified as being Derogatory in nature.  Every time it's mentioned it generates multiple reports that moderators or myself have to deal with.  That part of the discussion enough has been said and now it's time to talk about something else in regards to the tenant of this apartment.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Nope! Cause I don't need to see the feed. I see beyond just the cams. I see into the eyes of the people on both sides. My perch is intricate and encompassing from various angles. I know where the bodies are buried. 

Must be nice to be God!!!

• Like 1