B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Which Monica ? The fantasy or the real one ? Angel has BF coming so your out in cold there buddy LOL 😎

That's just her pretend one hired by RLC to spice things up...Her real one lives in Geordieland, England...😉😎

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Or the guys can stay away problem solved 😉 also this is girls on vacation, not couples on vacation who likes to fuck all day  🙂

I dissagree. Those who want showgirls on vacation can go to B2. I think B1 is great as it is now! ❤️

31 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Or the guys can stay away problem solved 😉 also this is girls on vacation, not couples on vacation who likes to fuck all day  🙂

🙄

This is such a tired argument. Guys have been showing up in these apartment ever since they were created. You might not like it, but that's the way it has always been.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, timber said:

🙄

This is such a tired argument. Guys have been showing up in these apartment ever since they were created. You might not like it, but that's the way it has always been.

It is normal for men to chase women, why would this be any different ?? I agree since day 1 of the Barcelona apartments.

• Like 3