B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

10 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

RLC ha pagato i ragazzi per l'intera giornata?

I do not know, but the girls have a contract to stand in front of the cameras and do what they do, otherwise they would not be here, the guys who come have no problem getting naked and fucking the girls in front of the cameras knowing they could end up on the net? it seems strange

18 minutes ago, Mauri said:

for those who believe they were already dating these guys, Stella just asked how old he was

Stella, Sara, Gina, and several others are just _ _ _ _ _ _ Mauri.  the 48 hour hiatus was not an hiatus at all, they were at Gina's apartment getting their plumbing fixed so there wouldn't be any leaks in the crack!!

10 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I do not know, but the girls have a contract to stand in front of the cameras and do what they do, otherwise they would not be here, the guys who come have no problem getting naked and fucking the girls in front of the cameras knowing they could end up on the net? it seems strange

Some don't care about cams, and for a guy what is the very important, cams or fucking a pretty girl? 😁

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Alcuni non si preoccupano delle webcam, e per un ragazzo qual è l'importante, le webcam o il cazzo di una bella ragazza? 😁

some guys who brought in have problems doing it in front of the cameras, and in the end they had sex under the covers, or they left

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

je crois qu'il ne faut pas croire les délires de certees personnes qui sont comme toi et moi, et qui ne savent rien de comment les filles ont pu rencontré ces mecs 

le decorazioni non sono facili da leggere come è bello, più semplice al finale 

Elles sont comme toutes the jeunes riempie qui ordinatamente in soirée, elles rencontrent des gens et cela fini par du sexe, rien de bien sorprendenant au final 

certainly we are speculating on what happens, I say only, that it is a bit strange that in twenty minutes they meet guys and convince them to go up to the apartment to have sex in front of the cameras, but this is real life and in real life the girls that bring unknown guys and have sex without a condom, obviously this is the real life of RLC

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

certainly we are speculating on what happens, I say only, that it is a bit strange that in twenty minutes they meet guys and convince them to go up to the apartment to have sex in front of the cameras, but this is real life and in real life the girls that bring unknown guys and have sex without a condom, obviously this is the real life of RLC

why are you so sure they never met these guy before ?

• Like 1