B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Sara and Stella are in love for this two gentlemens,well at least till other two new gentlemens apear and they get in $ove again.

All in all, however, I think it's a good development when the girls finally invite their social acquaintances into the apartment. It is definitely better than the thousandth repetition of the pseudo lesbian show. 

But for RLC this one event won't really make a difference. It would have to be a lot more frequent and not limited to only two girls.

The most important thing, however, would be to finally let all these shows be. End the Shows and start to life a Little bit also in view of the cameras. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That's exactly their intention hehe,Just a reminder,This thing with the dudes isn't very regular in b1..most of times is just fake lesbian stuff and fun with dudes is done outside.Basicaly what we are seing is the exception not the norm.

Basically what you all witnessed was two girls that got their asses reamed by RLC for their 48 hour fuck fest at Gina's,  and they had enough to snort and drink that they talked the two guys into coming back to the apartment and fucking them.......that is what you witnessed!!

31 minutes ago, Alladino said:

All in all, however, I think it's a good development when the girls finally invite their social acquaintances into the apartment. It is definitely better than the thousandth repetition of the pseudo lesbian show.

the only reason they brought those two guys back to the apartment is because they knew they couldn't have another 48 hours with them over at Gina's place because it all has to do with Nora's visit yesterday and the ass chewing they got from Nora about it.

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

l'unica ragione per cui ha portato quei due ragazzi torna a casa è perché sapevano che non potevano avere altre 48 ore con loro sopra a casa di Gina perché tutto ha a che fare con la visita di Nora ieri e l'asino da masticare che hanno ottenuto da Nora a questo proposito .

Like how you tell👏

40 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

i didn;t notice any of those guys had cum ... strange what pills they use ?

I watched on replay and never saw either guy come. Sara tried real hard the last time they fucked by sucking his cock and he just couldn't come. And Sara enjoys swallowing it so that was too bad.

Stella had a very long and secret conversation with someone with it ending while she was on the balcony around 2126. It was not always pleasant and she appeared very thoughtful at the end. It was odd to watch because just before she left the balcony you could see she was preparing for the visit with the other women. Like she needed to put on a show face. Watch it just before she comes into the living room.

• Like 1