Middle East War Reporting

itsme

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And I live among the American people, so I think I know much more about America than you do. Since you don't live in the U.S., what are the news sources you use to obtain your political information about the U.S.? 

I read a lot and I listen to a lot of US political shows. I watch all the debates and etc ... 

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes, guilty as charged. I never said medicare for all or single payer health-care system is my original idea. it has been tried and tested in many countries. you asked what policies he has that can help American people and how he was gonna pay for it, so I had to repeat his talking points, as I am not running to be President 😀

By the way ...how is the NHS doing in the UK?  It's supplemented by private HC.  In other words...if you don't like the NHS, you can go to a private hospital.  Hardly an endorsement for the NHS...lol

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you have proven to me that you are a complete and total fucking idiot when it comes to understanding American politics. You are so out of touch with American voters.

well I understand Trump has lots of supporters like yourself, but more than half of the American voters did not vote for him, and the republican lost the house to democrats just a year ago. so, is it stupid to suggest that Bernie or any other Democratic nominee has a good chance of winning the election? I do not think so. 

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

well I understand Trump has lots of supporters like yourself, but more than half of the American voters did not vote for him, and the republican lost the house to democrats just a year ago. so, is it stupid to suggest that Bernie or any other Democratic nominee has a good chance of winning the election? I do not think so. 

Trust me...I see it when I'm there frequently.  Last week. Trump is going to win again!

Just now, bluewinner said:

And the way the Democrats regained the House was by running moderate candidates who said the would go to Washington and work with Republicans and President Trump to pass legislation that would improve healthcare, rebuild infrastructure, etc. But since they have been there all they have done is work on impeaching the president. The Democrats will pay a price for those lies in Nov., 2020.

14 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I read a lot and I listen to a lot of US political shows. I watch all the debates and etc ... 

Again, what publications do you read and what US political shows do you watch for your political info about the US? Why will you not answer that question?

• Like 1