Middle East War Reporting

itsme

17 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So except for the Wall Street Journal, mostly left wing publications. Do you watch any conservative independent media or just left wing independent media?  If you watch  Youtube and are such a fan of Bernie Sanders, how did you miss Bernie's speech where he said he would try to put fossil fuel executives in prison for committing crimes against the climate if he were elected president? 

I watch Joe Rogan's show regularly, and he brings guests with conservative views all the time, I watch Ben Shapiro from time to time.and I also watch the Hill Rising that has a progressive & a Conservative host, so I am familiar with conservative point of view, I just do not agree with them on most issues. 

On your last point, I do not watch every single speech that Bernie Sanders make. 

48 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You totally distorted everything I said. 

No I haven't at all but all you are saying is I'm alright Jack as I have medical insurance but there are many in your country who don't have or can't afford medical insurance and must worry themselves shitless if they should ever be unfortunate enough to fall ill which is a poor reflection on how a country looks after it's people.

It's like a favourite boast of the Americans is "The American Dream" which you seem to think only you americans have. If anyone has the will,education and drive to better themselves they will do that in any country in the world and get on in life.

Yes America is a lovely country but it has it's faults as well as it's good points but let's not kid ourselves it's the ultimate utopia as it ain't.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

No I haven't at all but all you are saying is I'm alright Jack as I have medical insurance but there are many in your country who don't have or can't afford medical insurance and must worry themselves shitless if they should ever be unfortunate enough to fall ill which is a poor reflection on how a country looks after it's people.

It's like a favourite boast of the Americans is "The American Dream" which you seem to think only you americans have. If anyone has the will,education and drive to better themselves they will do that in any country in the world and get on in life.

Yes America is a lovely country but it has it's faults as well as it's good points but let's not kid ourselves it's the ultimate utopia as it ain't.

You are totally ignorant of medical care in the U.S. No one in the U.S. is refused medical care when they go to a hospital. If people don't have the income to pay insurance premiums nor pay out of pocket for their medical treatment they are covered by Medicaid.

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

I watch Joe Rogan's show regularly, and he brings guests with conservative views all the time, I watch Ben Shapiro from time to time.and I also watch the Hill Rising that has a progressive & a Conservative host, so I am familiar with conservative point of view, I just do not agree with them on most issues. 

On your last point, I do not watch every single speech that Bernie Sanders make. 

And what are the names of American conservatives that Joe Rogan has had on his show?

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I could explain it all to you in comparitive detail but I think the easiest way would be for you to Google "The NHS and how it works".

What I will say is the NHS has nothing at all to do with not being able to afford or an inability to pay.Wealthy or poor we all receive the same level of care.

So you receive the same level of care as the Royal Family, right? LMAO

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are totally ignorant of medical care in the U.S. No one in the U.S. is refused medical care when they go to a hospital. If people don't have the income to pay insurance premiums nor pay out of pocket for their medical treatment they are covered by Medicaid.

As I am totally ignorant then why bother to pay insurance if you get it anyway?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So you receive the same level of care as the Royal Family, right? LMAO

A Royal broken leg is the same as a homeless persons broken leg.

Oh sorry forgot to mention but the Royal crutches are diamond encrusted.

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Robwin said:

As I am totally ignorant then why bother to pay insurance if you get it anyway?

Because it's based upon your ability to pay. You are eligible for Medicaid only if you do not have the income to pay for insurance or to pay for health care services. 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

And what are the names of American conservatives that Joe Rogan has had on his show?

just to name a few He has had Jordan Peterson ( he is Canadian but nonetheless conservative), BenShapiro, Sam Harris, Candace Owens, Steven Crowder and etc ...  it is an interesting show as he gives plenty of time to his guests to express their views. 

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because it's based upon your ability to pay. You are eligible for Medicaid only if you do not have the income to pay for insurance or to pay for health care services. 

So those who pay insurance subsidise those who don't isn't that the same as our NHS? Though in our case its paid for through taxation and if you are the low paid who don't pay tax the ones who do pay tax are subsidising them. So why not just do it, like us, through taxation. Same result in the end surely or am I missing something.?

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

just to name a few He has had Jordan Peterson ( he is Canadian but nonetheless conservative), BenShapiro, Sam Harris, Candace Owens, Steven Crowder and etc ...  it is an interesting show as he gives plenty of time to his guests to express their views. 

A Canadian or British conservative would probably be considered a liberal in the U.S. Other than Candace Owens and Ben Shapiro those people are not big name spokes persons for conservative ideology in the U.S.  Ever hear of Dennis Prager, Thomas Sole, Mark Levin,  Larry Elder, and Rush Limbaugh who are real everyday conservatives and not the intellectual egghead theoretical bullshitting conservatives.