Middle East War Reporting

itsme

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

How is giving away free stuff going to help the debt?  In any country?

Yep we escaped the bullet with Corbyn, he would have been a bloody disaster. Still at least they ain't learnt their lesson yet lol.

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I've been an American citizen for 73 years and you know more about my country than I do? You just proved that you are an elitist pompous fucking idiot.

you age and location has nothing to do with your political knowledge. you can be 1000 years old and know nothing about the world around you. that's why you are so much in love with Donald Trump, a trust fund baby 😂 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, we learned that big time almost 250 years ago. That's why we kicked their asses out of the colonies and proclaimed our independence.:cool:

The Monarchy has presided over an empire and commonwealth that has done very well for itself for the most part.  Not counting some of the third world countries like India and some in Africa, Canada, Australia and New Zealand are as free and just a great places to live as the us...in some ways better...some not so much.  But a total of over 125 million people in the CANZUK states live quite well under the monarchy.

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yes I do. Private health insurance which allows insurance companies to sell policies across state lines which is presently not allowed, that will increase competition and lower premiums, co-pays and deductibles.  Also, allowing insurance companies to tailor health insurance plans to fit the needs of customers. Those type plans are not allowed under the Obamacare. Also, not requiring people to buy insurance if they do not want it.

The same insurance companies that I had to deal with when my house flooded?  They are going to decide what they are going to pay (or not) for my heart attack?   Um...no thanks.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

you age and location has nothing to do with your political knowledge. you can be 1000 years old and know nothing about the world around you. that's why you are so much in love with Donald Trump, a trust fund baby 😂 

So I live in the U.S. and you live in Britain, but you know more about my country than I do? is that your argument?

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yes I do. Private health insurance which allows insurance companies to sell policies across state lines which is presently not allowed, that will increase competition and lower premiums, co-pays and deductibles.  Also, allowing insurance companies to tailor health insurance plans to fit the needs of customers. Those type plans are not allowed under the Obamacare. Also, not requiring people to buy insurance if they do not want it.

these are republican talking points which come directly from health insurance industry. anyway, I think it's for American people to decide for their healthcare system and the future of their country. I hope it works out well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

these are republican talking points which come directly from health insurance industry. anyway, I think it's for American people to decide for their healthcare system and the future of their country. I hope it works out well. 

No, actually I've thought out and evaluated on my own.  Speaking of talking points, all you've done in this conversation is repeat Bernie Sander's talking points.

Just now, bluewinner said:

yes, I am a political junky, and I follow American politics with interest.  

And I live among the American people, so I think I know much more about America than you do. Since you don't live in the U.S., what are the news sources you use to obtain your political information about the U.S.? 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

No, actually I've thought out and evaluated on my own.  Speaking of talking points, all you've done in this conversation is repeat Bernie Sander's talking points.

yes, guilty as charged. I never said medicare for all or single payer health-care system is my original idea. it has been tried and tested in many countries. you asked what policies he has that can help American people and how he was gonna pay for it, so I had to repeat his talking points, as I am not running to be President 😀

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes, I am a political junky, and I follow American politics with interest.  

And you have proven to me that you are a complete and total fucking idiot when it comes to understanding American politics. You are so out of touch with American voters.