VoyeurLife

Amy3

6 hours ago, firewall said:

what a joke this site they started one more time a new countdown,

this site can open tomorrow i will not take suscription

Most likely script reset itself again. I doubt there is anymore human action behind it...

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Most likely script reset itself again. I doubt there is anymore human action behind it...

probably, it's 3 months their twitter account is dead too

they should close the website too than let this stupid countdown for nothing

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Just looked on internet for VoyeurLife and it still appears registered and active in Nevada (not Florida) as of Nov/21 so it could still be a possible go. The main page is the same original one that was set up but no live action. Could only hope for a new voyeur cam site because VHTV, RLC and camarads are brutal, stale, boring and predictable. Even a new site could be just as shitty but we need more voyeur cam options/competition to force the other sites to improve. Too bad Tim Stoakes couldn't get his VoyeurSun cam site running (he had great plans but he failed miserably). To me VoyeurHouse.com is an unknown site since no one posts comments about it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Just looked on internet for VoyeurLife and it still appears registered and active in Nevada (not Florida) as of Nov/21 so it could still be a possible go. The main page is the same original one that was set up but no live action. Could only hope for a new voyeur cam site because VHTV, RLC and camarads are brutal, stale, boring and predictable. Even a new site could be just as shitty but we need more voyeur cam options/competition to force the other sites to improve. Too bad Tim Stoakes couldn't get his VoyeurSun cam site running (he had great plans but he failed miserably). To me VoyeurHouse.com is an unknown site since no one posts comments about it.

Lol the guy behind the site is a complete idiot and liar. He will never achieve anything with it. Rather hell freezes over instead :biggrin:

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Lol the guy behind the site is a complete idiot and liar. He will never achieve anything with it. Rather hell freezes over instead :biggrin:

Yeah same guy and he must have taken in some early subscriptions just like Tim Stoakes did before he bailed out. Just hoping for something different since all these voyeur cam sites have little interest for me other than a few VHTV apartments.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Yeah same guy and he must have taken in some early subscriptions just like Tim Stoakes did before he bailed out. Just hoping for something different since all these voyeur cam sites have little interest for me other than a few VHTV apartments.

Never knew about that Tim Stoakes guy. He scammed people?