COV - Lana & Robert - General Topic 2019 #1

Noldus

The are a nice couple(always been)but they are the opposite of exciting,wish the house returned to be a regular house with a couple from the country,This COV houses with exception of N&B don't recieve almost any visits,family and themselfs become bored after few weeks,then they have to take the charge of staying three long months.

45 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The are a nice couple(always been)but they are the opposite of exciting,wish the house returned to be a regular house with a couple from the country,This COV houses with exception of N&B don't recieve almost any visits,family and themselfs become bored after few weeks,then they have to take the charge of staying three long months.

we had often talked about it

Yes, they are a nice couple
It is hard for couples abroad without friends
we can say that RLC wants it "they get paid for it"
They try what they can offer and I'm sorry for them
That's why I write a little now and then
It becomes interesting when Leora leaves, who or what follows
Maybe we can see a change in the strategy

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Right now at 1900 and Lana's ass in his face I don't know how Robert doesn't lean over and lick that beautiful pussy. Lana is so beautiful and has a beautiful pussy it drives me crazy he never licks it.

Maybe she had some flatulence at the time and he changed his mind.    🤣

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe she had some flatulence at the time and he changed his mind.    🤣

I have a girlfriend (age 62) now who has done that to me a couple of times when I have been down there taking good care of her labia and asshole with my tongue. It certainly puts a quick damper on the event. :sick:

• Haha 1