Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

So far this little blond preformed quite lot of various kind of sex more then other guest girl her exclude Jane

with her BF BJ fucking on both sides

with her GF lesbian sex licking/eating 

Not Bad 

No bad at all right.If i was rlc "Boss" i totaly would see what is obvious and instead of giving a house to a dead fish like Asia or Steve unattractive girlfriend i would put this sexy,with plenty of energy blonde in a nice house..most probably she and her friends would give us lots of fun moments and even make people join rlc and pay to watch,but things are like they are.

• Like 1

Il y a 15 heures, ze81 a dit :

The cam6 that was moved by accident by sister during cleaning still wasn't fixed to original position,still filming part of wall without need.

I've emailed them twice already and they said they are working to resolve the situation. It's a joke now 2 seconds it's all it would take to reset it.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I've emailed them twice already and they said they are working to resolve the situation. It's a joke now 2 seconds it's all it would take to reset it.

Indeed.This is the type of situations i feel VH cares a lot more about their clients than rlc,usualy things like cam moved etc are resolved pretty fast in there.Lets hope it doesn't take a week to move cam to left a couple inches.

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

Masha and the black cat are sitting in the tub
this is funny 🙂
A cat that likes water is unusual

Indeed,At least my ones run away from water like it's devil himself😅.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ze81 said:

No bad at all right.If i was rlc "Boss" i totaly would see what is obvious and instead of giving a house to a dead fish like Asia or Steve unattractive girlfriend i would put this sexy,with plenty of energy blonde in a nice house..most probably she and her friends would give us lots of fun moments and even make people join rlc and pay to watch,but things are like they are.

she got me to shell out 20 bucks after I unsubscribed awhile back 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she got me to shell out 20 bucks after I unsubscribed awhile back 

Not surprised,she have that cam apealing and then leads to people paying even just to watch her.i was surprised by the girlfriend..with exception of the girl not liking cats,or allergic to them she also was nice to watch on cams,and the best thing is that "sister" is bi..so we could see her with both girls and boys if they wish it.Rlc really needs to build back again that feeling of normal houses with friends in etc and a second house in Italy could be a really good start.If they can't because of money then they can perfectly close one or two houses that don't make sense to be online(mainly the fake couple place).

• Like 4

14 hours ago, ze81 said:

Not surprised,she have that cam apealing and then leads to people paying even just to watch her.i was surprised by the girlfriend..with exception of the girl not liking cats,or allergic to them she also was nice to watch on cams,and the best thing is that "sister" is bi..so we could see her with both girls and boys if they wish it.Rlc really needs to build back again that feeling of normal houses with friends in etc and a second house in Italy could be a really good start.If they can't because of money then they can perfectly close one or two houses that don't make sense to be online(mainly the fake couple place).

RLC urgently needs more apartments with realistic content, where the residents do not perform shows but have an interesting personality.

No 24/7 nude, cam show like masturbation, no pseudo couples, or anything else done just for the cameras. Just some real people give a view in there real life. 

The "sister" might be perfect for it. She's real, also very good looking and open to the cameras (not as a show but very natural). I also hope that Masha get a little more influenced by this Kind of non Show people. First step, Masha could wear clothes throughout the day (especially when guests are there). This always being naked is really very disturbing and unrealistic. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

RLC χρειάζεται επειγόντως περισσότερα διαμερίσματα με ρεαλιστικό περιεχόμενο, όπου οι κάτοικοι δεν εκτελούν επιδείξεις, αλλά έχει μια ενδιαφέρουσα προσωπικότητα.

Δεν 24/7 γυμνό, cam show όπως ο αυνανισμός, χωρίς ψευδο ζευγάρια, ή οτιδήποτε άλλο γίνεται μόνο για τις κάμερες. Απλά κάποιοι πραγματικοί άνθρωποι δίνουν μια άποψη εκεί πραγματική ζωή. 

Η «αδελφή» θα μπορούσε να είναι τέλεια για αυτό. Είναι πραγματικό, επίσης, πολύ καλή εμφάνιση και ανοικτή για τις κάμερες (όχι ως παράσταση, αλλά πολύ φυσικό). Ελπίζω επίσης ότι Μάσα να πάρει λίγο περισσότερο επηρεάζεται από αυτό το είδος της μη Δείτε ανθρώπων. Πρώτο βήμα, Μάσα θα μπορούσε να φορέσει τα ρούχα τη διάρκεια της ημέρας (ειδικά όταν οι επισκέπτες βρίσκονται εκεί). Αυτό πάντα να είσαι γυμνός είναι πραγματικά πολύ ενοχλητικό και ρεαλιστικό. 

totaly agree with you ! Having Masha get used to going in and out all day without clothes doesn't make any sense to me. We got to the point where we know exactly what her moves are. My opinion is that couples and individuals in general should be refreshed by the rlc every 1-2 years, because they become tired and look monotonous,this applies to all apartments and all the staff who manage them!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

totaly agree with you ! Having Masha get used to going in and out all day without clothes doesn't make any sense to me. We got to the point where we know exactly what her moves are. My opinion is that couples and individuals in general should be refreshed by the rlc every 1-2 years, because they become tired and look monotonous,this applies to all apartments and all the staff who manage them!

I don't think there should be a time-maxium. However, I think it is important to check whether an apartment is still realistic and exciting. If nothing else happens except shows, other people should be casted. 

Masha really has a problem here. Meanwhile she is so strongly caught in the idea of giving a show that it has a negative influence to the positive aspects of the apartment. I really hope that RLC will make less pressure, so that she will finally become more normal and exciting again. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1