Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

Thank you god!Hope this means Masha will go out weekend and we gona see sister with her friend...This is why i Gona give more valor to masha and her house from now on.Who Da fok was seen this coming!?Hehe.

12 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

ı remembered guest girl. masha s sister once kissed with her very short but passionetly when they were drunk.

Indeed,not a shy girl,they kissed in livingroom sofa,really hope girls stay for weekend.

5 hours ago, rebliz said:

Lets say they will stay. you will be satisficed or you expecting for more?  😊

If the girls stay we probably can expect some nice moments in all regards hehe,But have my doubts they will stay,kinda feel all three will leave for weekend😕.Hope to be wrong,if they take a shower in bathroom with cams that will be a good sign...My percentage of hope..30% outa 100%.Dont know if they brought an bag with clothes also..maybe you or other user seen it?

Mixed vibes,Masha took a shower in morning and seems to be getting prepared and kinda in a hurry,the two guest girls are still in bed and don't seem to be getting prepared to leave,brunet one is kinda sick,don't know what will happen or not.

53 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

I suspect ze81 paid Masha to go on vacation and come as a replacement her sister, and he enjoys the spectacle! 

Lucky ze81!!!! 😉

Hehe,i only paid masha 1000$...i mean..i didnt payed her Absolutely nothing😉.To bad it's only till 7 October,but hey i take that😅