Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

the big advantage you have compared to other members is you can see who give you a downvote 🙂 i am jealous about that,

would love to have an option for see who give you a downvote it will be funny if camcaps want more action :biggrin:

You can see how many Votes you have. It just doesn't show who gave them.  A Premium Membership will fix that quite easily.   :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

don't know what is it this points system and where is it

Every time you make a post you get 5 Points. When you accumulate points over time they can be used in the Member Shop.

Click on your Avatar and it will show you the amount of Points you have.  If you have enough just go to the tab in the Top Menu Members Shop and you can see what the points can be used for.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Every time you make a post you get 5 Points. When you accumulate points over time they can be used in the Member Shop.

Click on your Avatar and it will show you the amount of Points you have.  If you have enough just go to the tab in the Top Menu Members Shop and you can see what the points can be used for.

ah ok, i understand better why some members spam the forum 😁

One question,sorry off topic,dont warning point are removed after some time?i have the same warning point sinse 2017,kinda unfair to see most with clean profils and myself,paid user for years continuously have the profile "dirty".

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

ah ok, i understand better why some members spam the forum 😁

There are still quite a few that know those Points aren't even there.  When it first began there was a post about it.   You get 5 Points per Post and 25 Points for Creating a New Topic.  The New Topic must be a Valid Topic and not just some made up Topic just for getting 25 Points.  Any Topics such as that they just get deleted and the possibility of losing their 25 Points.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

One question,sorry off topic,dont warning point are removed after some time?i have the same warning point sinse 2017,kinda unfair to see most with clean profils and myself,paid user for years continuously have the profile "dirty".

There is a thing in the Members Shop where a purchase can be made and your Warning Points will disappear.  You just have to have the required Points.  

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There are still quite a few that know those Points aren't even there.  When it first began there was a post about it.   You get 5 Points per Post and 25 Points for Creating a New Topic.  The New Topic must be a Valid Topic and not just some made up Topic just for getting 25 Points.  Any Topics such as that they just get deleted and the possibility of losing their 25 Points.

i learn alot of things today after 6 years on this forum, the problem also if you take my example is i hide alot of sections on camcaps (general discussion etc..) i let open only VH and RLC sections, sometimes i open the general discussion but it's rare,

maybe post this in a more visible place i don't know

• Upvote 1