Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

you don't remember polina/egor?

they was  for few weeks as tenants if i remember just after diana/efim

Maybe he's thinking of Polya, was my first reaction to when he said it. She doens't look like her.

Might be Polina, don't remenber her, according to the logg she and Egor only was here for a16 days or something like that.

The brunette is good looking, minus the tattoos

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

you don't remember polina/egor?

they was  for few weeks as tenants if i remember just after diana/efim

Yes i know her but she isn't here 

It's another girl who never be rlc participant, only a guest in this apartment since almost three years now 

She's a good Masha's friend

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not sure if is because the infection thing,but this two girls act like the cats are some kinda of demonic entities,strange to see sister acting like this because i never notice any of this prior.

Not being a cat person I would have probably locked them in a closet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Maybe he's thinking of Polya, was my first reaction to when he said it. She doens't look like her.

Might be Polina, don't remenber her, according to the logg she and Egor only was here for a16 days or something like that.

polina is the rlc name of the blonde (masha sister) she stayed a very short time on rlc just after diana/efim as tenants with egor the militar i remember very good this period after the people believe me or not it's always the same thing

3 minutes ago, Frankster said:

I think Egor was living in the apt before Nina and Kira.