Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

there was the pest control technician and told him that for 24/48 hours he could not return to the apartment, because a gas is thrown to kill the unwanted animals

1 hour ago, babyalfa said:

Not the first time.  I saw something running under kitchen cabinet about a month ago.  So did the white cat.

She hasn't slept on the bed in over a week.  Might be bed bugs.

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

the apartment of Masha, remains closed for one or two days because they have to make a pest control, it seems that there are unwanted animals, so there are no orgies planned in the future

"it seems that there are unwanted animals"..I seen them few months ago,dick and Jane.Just kidding..........

6 hours ago, rado07 said:

Cockroach or bigger? 😾

Big enough to catch out the corner of my eye from a distance while watching Bullet Tits...and pretty fast...so unless the cockroaches are as big as mice...  I don't do mice and I have moved from places that had mice.   Nope...nope...nope.

Edited by babyalfa
punctuation

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Masha has been sleeping on the Sofa for a few nights.  Maybe she got a Bed Bug infestation.

the technician asked him if he had been visited by people from other countries, perhaps one of the boys of the past had left him a small memory

• Upvote 1

I'm not crazy, you're telling us that RLC has a good reason to put Masha's apartment in maintenance, impossible since you're the first to say that RLC's bosses are just liars and that they hide things from us all the time 
So by doing like you, I'm sure RLC is hiding that Masha is doing a big sexual orgy 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1