Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

2 minutes ago, hockeylover14150 said:

looks like she is giving them up

Don't think is that.Seems the dude will be cleaning the house so she and the cats have to leave for some days,surprised house didn't enter MN,must be entering soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

If not mistaken those care cat bags,they are prepared to transport pets,but not totaly sure.

i just hope  this is the last maintenance in this apartment before see new couple in this apartment or maybe new apartment, time is coming to turn the page for good with masha

i actualy gain some respect for Masha,she is alone and have the pets and have to most things by herself,don't like her shows but i think she is a strong woman and totaly respect her for that,all the opposite to the pretending to be extremely dumb as a rock Asia.Hope house is clean well and the three return asap.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

so no sure she will leave, just the time to disinfect the apartment and she will return with the cats 😏

If she wants to die yes😅.Probrably the dude will use sereral toxic stuff to clean all house(maybe using a mask during the process)then i have no ideia how much time will be needed to house be "usable" again,could be just some hour or in worst case some days.One thing for sure..the brown cat requires a lot of patience,she had troubles putting him in cat bag but the white one was easier,no wonder N&B gived the poor bastard lol.

• Haha 1