Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

Ou est dicK ?

Si Jane est venu sans lui alors la prochaine visite sera peu-être dicK seulement, je préfère le sexe entre Masha et Dick ils sont plus intéressants à regarder.

Where is the word?

If Jane came without him then the next visit will perhaps be dicK only, I prefer the sex between Masha and Dick they are more interesting to watch.

It's arguable but I think that the best girl-girl session ever on RLC was between Masha and Jane on a prior visit. Their sex was even better than Masha's session with Dasha.  Jane was more engaged in the romance of it than Dasha in that much time was spent kissing and making out. I also believe that Masha has been envious of Jane's ability to DP with Dick and Sasha, and, with Masha's last weekend lover,  has been training herself to do anal. I agree that it would be good to also see a solo visit from Dick after this.

I hoped that after she said she was bisexual and after seeing her change so many male erotic companions we would see her in the bisexual phase with some more pleasant and dearer person than with Jane. Jane and Dick have closed their circle for me, and I hope we don't see them again, equal to the act of showing them even more disgusting !

Guest Felix75
2 hours ago, philo said:

It's arguable but I think that the best girl-girl session ever on RLC was between Masha and Jane on a prior visit. Their sex was even better than Masha's session with Dasha.  Jane was more engaged in the romance of it than Dasha in that much time was spent kissing and making out. I also believe that Masha has been envious of Jane's ability to DP with Dick and Sasha, and, with Masha's last weekend lover,  has been training herself to do anal. I agree that it would be good to also see a solo visit from Dick after this.

I completely agree

Man hope dru& girl leaved for good,kinda feel she will return soon with the dude,hope not.Masha have a lot of atrative guests girl and friends,bring those please.Still waiting to see the nuns doing more in cams,the pretty chest tat girl was promising..maybe third time is the charm.