B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #3 / October #1

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO.....they do it because they can!!  Every camera has the capability to have sound and every camera should have sound!!  it would stop what i assume was a lot of time on the balcony and in the hall bathroom!!!  why does the camera in the B2 hallway have sound but the camera in the B1 hallway does not?  Why is there sound on some of the balcony's but others there is not?  i've never understood why some do and some don't when it comes to sound!!

Same always wondered this, b2 hall has sound, b1 hall does not. As for the bathroom they told me it's because there is a toilet there so they dont want us to hear them when they are sitting there. But some other rooms with toilet does have sound so makes no sense. Same for the balcony's. In b4 the balcony at the master bedroom it does not have sound but the other outdoor cams at the house does.

2 hours ago, trulyrlc said:

I agree, two months in only saw Naomi masturbate with full view to cam once, and now it seems like this very unattactive Amber is going to be there all time as well, I dunno what happened to Aria she used to show on her previous stays but no more. I hope all you guys who want Sophie out happy now lol, at least she show more than all these three combined. Ever since the twins and Gina left it has gone downhill so much. As a sidenote I dunno how RLC manage to find so many not attractive girls all staying in the other GOV apartment ( well except for Megan but she left also, and Holly is ok when she has makeup on ).  I much rather have less girls but good looking than a herd of hippos.

She had a nice masturbate show the other night with Jessica.

As for b1 it's only been 1 day since Jess left so give it some time. And Molly already did a bate earlier today.

good afternoon my cc friends.if i remember correctly aria didnt get along that well with sofie nor naomi her last stay and i think that was what her and alexa was talking about the last time aria was here if you guys can remember alexa,aria,mila and amina were doing good shows together i think aria would of been better with alexa or mila not with naomi.just my opinion my friends.i think it all depends on who there and if the girls like eachother or not but lets remember amina was already friends with alexa.so im just saying i think it depends on who the person is.and how they interact with eachother.

Sorry to start my evening off on a negative note guys, but what a pile of shite in B2...😒

It's not just this ridiculous performance they're dishing to us, it's all the balcony and toilet chat where we can't hear them...because we're all fluent in Russian, aren't we...:dodgy:

• Like 3