B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #3 / October #1

Noldus

34 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

It's past her bedtime.

Right, but she didn't go home. It only takes about 20 minutes to get to their apartment and it has now been more than 1 hour. She was texting on her phone so she is meeting someone I think. Another girl here to see her friends/ boyfriends taking advantage of RLC for free rent and money to boot.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Right, but she didn't go home. It only takes about 20 minutes to get to their apartment and it has now been more than 1 hour. She was texting on her phone so she is meeting someone I think. Another girl here to see her friends/ boyfriends taking advantage of RLC for free rent and money to boot.

She stopped somewhere, because it took 90 minutes to get home.

Il y a 2 heures, piedpiper1968 a dit :

Come on, maybe she was just meeting her professor for some "late night advice" on her homework :biggrin:

You won't begrudge a pretty girl of some "timely advice" would you? She will be very sad if she does not know how to do her homework... 😏

• Haha 2

👑
I'm in no way trying to rob Gina of her imperial title as the greatest pee queen of all time, she is still the tzzarina, but I think these four girls have become pee-girls more than show-girls. Its the most interesting thing they do together! I'm not complaining though! I sort of love it! 😍🚽