B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

Guys, I don't understand why many of you are frustrated that the girls give us "fake shows" ... They are "Girls on Vacation" and not Regular Appartments... The girls are paid for that ... So YES maybe there are fake shows, but personaly, I prefer seeing fake or real shows than girls just watching TV ... 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Naomi and Aria are acting like a couple.  Maybe they are planning a show later.

Would be nice but I have a doubt ( Aria ) ... I would love to see Naomi or Aria suck the other's titties ... An erotic show like last night would be perfect for me... 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Guys, I don't understand why many of you are frustrated that the girls give us "fake shows" ... They are "Girls on Vacation" and not Regular Appartments... The girls are paid for that ... So YES maybe there are fake shows, but personaly, I prefer seeing fake or real shows than girls just watching TV ... 

Because we lost the great real life roommate-apartment. And you have B2! It's been daily staged shows for the better part of a year. Let us have B1!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Amber seems a party girl ... she is comfortable with the girls ... Not shy at all 

I hope so, that would be amazing. Bring the parties and lovers inside! She has some huges shoes to fill, after Sara and Stella.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

"So yes...MAYBE..there are fake shows"🤣.Is tastes,personaly i found more apealing,sensual even to see a girl dressed laying in sofa watching tv,maybe with some glimpses of her underwear instead of seing a girl naked in sofa with ass up to cam for two hours,the houses are called Girls on vacations..so probably people expect to see what this girls do in vacations instead of fake shows and pretending to be what they aren't,in that case house should be called something like..Girls working pretending that are lesbians do daily shows in cams and kept their real life's in vacations off cams outside house.GWPTALDDSICAKTRLIVOOH.

• Like 2

Just now, maxfactor said:

Do you two stick your fingers down each others throats to come up with this shit?

And somehow we still don't manage to do more shitt than the lame shows some of this girls do.B2 is destroyed..no need of those shows girl come to b1 and destroy it also.

• Like 1