B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #2

7 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

I don’t remember the last time b4 was so boring.  This is pretty bad right now.  

I like it, girls are having fun and they dont worry so much about doing shows or to be top cam, is nice to see for a chance. Also as soon as they start to do shows other people complain about that, so it's not easy. Some wants shows, others wants real life. Of course I would like to see more bates, specially from Evelyn, but since she is sharing room with Laima we might not see much of that.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, Fagen a dit :

I like it, girls are having fun and they dont worry so much about doing shows or to be top cam, is nice to see for a chance. Also as soon as they start to do shows other people complain about that, so it's not easy. Some wants shows, others wants real life.

I don't understand what kind of fun you are talking about but I want ENTERTAINMENT.

Unless you are happy to pay to watch girls eat sleep and watch tv, go off-cam, come back drunk and sleep for the rest of the day, that's your money I can't judge you.

RLC will love you as a subscriber and you can be sure they will be happy to show you THIS KIND OF FUN day in day out on repeat, ON EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY.

Then you can say to yourself, I really signed up for REALFUNCAM.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fagen said:

Great all girls at the pool / terrace but cams are UM.

and then you say this    😏

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I like it, girls are having fun and they dont worry so much about doing shows or to be top cam, is nice to see for a chance. Also as soon as they start to do shows other people complain about that, so it's not easy. Some wants shows, others wants real life. Of course I would like to see more bates, specially from Evelyn, but since she is sharing room with Laima we might not see much of that.

if this apartment was a horse race, I'd bet my money on Alla, it seems to me the most promising and then she's also allergic to underpants, because, you can be sure that something will change in this apartment, RLC, it's not a charity

22 hours ago, Fagen said:

Evelyn did her only bate there with Laima in her bed sleeping. She has had plenty of times to bate, but just doesn't do it.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Evelyn did her only bate there with Laima in her bed sleeping. She has had plenty of times to bate, but just doesn't do it.

True, I hope she will do it again one day. Still would be easier for her without Laima there.

• Like 1