Leora - General Chat Topic September/October 2019 #7

Aussie_oi_oi

2 hours ago, philo said:

Count me as a long-time lover!  In that regard, I'm renewing my call for RLC to do something about Leora's terrible camera placements. She is so far ahead of RLC that she has moved her base of operations to the kitchen and guest room where she can access the closest proximity and best camera angle. By moving to the corner of the sofa.in the guest room...she gets us as close as possible.  It should be a priority for RLC to make sure she has the best camera placement rather than have her make those maneuvers.

philo couldn't agree more, Leora I believe would have requested the camera's to be moved already.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

Would enjoy Jimbo4 to make a comment at this time. He seems pretty insightful.

Good morning Juggs and everyone else.

The Little One first ventured into anal on 8th February  2017 whilst bating in the bedroom, she was stroking herself and just casually allowed her finger to penetrate the holiest of holies and realised it was her personal Eureka moment.

She does read what is written, and will depending on her mood sometimes react to suggestions, but rarely would she respond to “requests,” but would for instance move an object that was blocking the view if it was requested, but as for people asking her to wear high heels, suspenders, or put on a clowns nose whilst whistling Dixie through her pussy lips and blowing Paul at the same time...Forget it !! 😁

Personally, I believe she is so liked by people for several reasons, She comes across like the girl next door, she seems approachable, intelligent, artistic, vulnerable with a good sense of humour, and aware of what’s going on around her, she can also be infuriating and strong willed and doesn’t suffer fools lightly. Surprisingly to some, she has high moral standards and should not be confused with an “ easy “ lay or someone that can be treated with disrespect...What she does in the apartment stays in the apartment, she wouldn’t dream of exposing herself outside the confines of the home.

I have always compared her to Marilyn Monroe, Easy on the eye, comical, vulnerable and a  good attitude ....someone you want to protect....She’s the full package and in my opinion by far the most outstanding girl ever on RLC, and is irreplaceable.

As for RLC, They are what they are, a business, and as such they exploit our weaknesses, and will only give the absolute minimum outlay for maximum return, The veritable “Cash Cow, “  and as far as they are concerned it works. This opinion is not born out of anger for them banning me....I have no qualms with that whatsoever, I knew the rules and ignored them....no problem!!

Have a good weekend. 😁

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

Aussie, I just saw our posts now. Why did it take so long?

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Mate I'm getting ready for my lovely Grand Aunt funeral.

I'm sorry. My condolences. What I meant was, it seems like you post something and it takes 30 minutes before I see it. I suppose  my internet is slow or something...