B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So Mindy already leaving,that was expected,Gess Amber will stay three,four months..hope next girls are better cast,all three barca houses are bad in the moment,for b2 i have zero hopes,But b1 and b4 can be good again like they were few months ago,it just needs the right girls.

It doesn't help when they are 1 room and 1 girl short...like what seems forever...😒

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, firewall said:

she is too normal girl for rlc 🙂

Mindy reminds me of Amy, both could have been great for RLC, if they had opened up a little.  Both were very nice looking girls.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

A nice surprise to see Loraine appear this morning and yes it would be great to see her take up residence again even though she did only just leave in June but she was dynamic second time around with herself and with the other girls 🤪. But gave you noticed how often Molly goes to Amber’s room posing and taking selfies while Amber is at b2 more and more? A big reshuffle of the girls coming perhaps or just another RLC smokescreen and red herrings 🤔

She was more dynamic than at her first stay, but only because she was pushed and challenged by girls like Blair, Adelita, Salma and Valerie. I am afraid that the would joint the team of do-nothing-girls in the current environment.