B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

44 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

She reminds me so much of REGINA !!

In many ways, yes! And I loved Regina too, so that's a big bonus for me.

I think Regina was more open, lighthearted and genuinely best friends with everyone. While Amber is alot more beautiful.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

In many ways, yes! And I loved Regina too, so that's a big bonus for me.

I think Regina was more open, lighthearted and genuinely best friends with everyone. While Amber is alot more beautiful.

It's all personal taste, so I'm not dissing Amber here, but Regina, imo, was a lot more beautiful. She had the type of body you love, Ed, but I reckon if she lost a little weight from her face and body, she'd be one of the most stunning girls we've ever seen here...and a personality to match :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I hope she get Naomi's room when she leaves.

Why?...I think the room she has now is better. Plus, until B2 has the 3rd room open, 2 girls are rattling around in there right now...I don't see an Aria/Amber combo being all that exciting, tbh...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why?...I think the room she has now is better. Plus, until B2 has the 3rd room open, 2 girls are rattling around in there right now...I don't see an Aria/Amber combo being all that exciting, tbh...

The issue with the guestroom ought to be fixed by now, so there'd be a third girl in the combo. Both B1 and B2 need to be liven up abit, and B1 has the better camera setup, so I guess it doesn't matter where actually. I just imagined Amber would be a potential "leader", and she seemed to like it better in B2. + She'd have her own bathroom. 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's all personal taste, so I'm not dissing Amber here, but Regina, imo, was a lot more beautiful. She had the type of body you love, Ed, but I reckon if she lost a little weight from her face and body, she'd be one of the most stunning girls we've ever seen here...and a personality to match :biggrin:

Regina has one of the cutest faces ever, but Regina, imo, lacked a lot of the forms Amber has (boobs and butt). She  had the belly, wich I loved though.

Il y a 3 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Judging from what Aria did with Naomi over those past countless nights, which is NOTHING, IMO your observation is on point.

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, keeper31 a dit :

I cancelled my subscription and you guys almost got me to renew.  Almost.

If Mindy leaves within a month and in her place, we have a Kelly-equivalent, keep browsing this forum cos i will let you know.

That is of course, if I still keep my subscription :biggrin:

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, ed2 a dit :

I hope she get Naomi's Mindy's room when she leaves asap.

I will take Naomi over this fucking Mindy any day, be it if anyone thinks she is a show girl or not.

I really hope this fucking do-nothing, hide everything Mindy is a 2-3 weeks or 1 month girl.

Complete waste of space and cameras in her room.

P.S: Perhaps Serafima's school of "DO-NOTHING BUT GET PAID ANYWAY" just sent RLC her students, namely Alla and Mindy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What a transformation in Amber; now she can’t stop playing with herself, which is fine by me. Only trouble is I think it’s just a matter of time before her shag buddy/hired hand shows up then all potential girlie play and anything else will be lost to blatant shagging her brains out like they all descend into. Blokes on site certainly spoil the party in my view ☹️

• Like 3