B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

5 hours ago, happyman88 said:

What a transformation in Amber; now she can’t stop playing with herself, which is fine by me. Only trouble is I think it’s just a matter of time before her shag buddy/hired hand shows up then all potential girlie play and anything else will be lost to blatant shagging her brains out like they all descend into. Blokes on site certainly spoil the party in my view ☹️

We might agree to disagree! For me it's alot more natural if heterosexual girl sticks to their natural heterosexual behaviour, and don't pretend to be lesbians for the show.... I guess what you guys should be asking, is for RLC to recrute more true lesbians. Not ban them to bring guys.

• Like 3

Il y a 8 heures, happyman88 a dit :

What a transformation in Amber; now she can’t stop playing with herself, which is fine by me. Only trouble is I think it’s just a matter of time before her shag buddy/hired hand shows up then all potential girlie play and anything else will be lost to blatant shagging her brains out like they all descend into. Blokes on site certainly spoil the party in my view ☹️

IMO guys are fine, they liven up the place. What spoil the party are those girls who DO NOTHING.

PS: But hey, you can't complain on this forum. RLC will send someone to "correct you" or ask you to fuck off this forum.

The two or three forum members who were constant complainers that there was no "real life"  in these apartments are responsible for this BS.  Note that they have sunk back into the mud and are no longer posting.  Now we will get "bates" since the the bate fan club is now posting constantly.  This is how it works...blame them.

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The two or three forum members who were constant complainers that there was no "real life"  in these apartments are responsible for this BS.  Note that they have sunk back into the mud and are no longer posting.  Now we will get "bates" since the the bate fan club is now posting constantly.  This is how it works...blame them.

I were one of the "real life"-posters, and I'm still here.

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

On the bright side, Mindy stood up parts of her shower just now. That's better, as we can see her. 👍

I am going out on a limb here and predicting that Mindy will have her BF come and visit her and she will fuck his brains out like there is no tomorrow on top of the covers and from that point on will be a star for RLC. :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am going out on a limb here and predicting that Mindy will have her BF come and visit her and she will fuck his brains out like there is no tomorrow on top of the covers and from that point on will be a star for RLC. :biggrin:

Related image

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, SierraTM said:

If Mindy leaves within a month and in her place, we have a Kelly-equivalent, keep browsing this forum cos i will let you know.

That is of course, if I still keep my subscription :biggrin:

Thanks I will wait until it gets better, let me know.