B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

Guest hacıvat

molly talked with a guy english at phone. . she said to him ' again anlamadım'(ı did not understand) ı think she  knows turkish a few words..

Guest hacıvat
7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Molly has removed her pad and tampons and is showing off her beautiful body in her bedroom and making herself a video

too early. probably she ll replace with new one. and the video must be for the guy she has talked at phone.

I missed watching Molly's bate live but looking back on Replay, I see that she is slowly utilising the cameras well to please the audience.

This is what we should have from the girls who live in rooms with rather good or good camera angles (like for eg Holly's room, Aria's room, Molly's room and unfortunately Mindy's room).

3 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Shame I missed Amber bating.

Yeah, that's a shame! Hopefully she will do it again, many many more times in the days, weeks and months to come! Amber's body is just unbelievably sexy! 🥰🥰😍

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, that's a shame! Hopefully she will do it again, many many more times in the days, weeks and months to come! Amber's body is just unbelievably sexy! 🥰🥰😍

She had a great orgasm tonight. It seemed like she was trying to get it done before Molly got out of the shower, and she did.