B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #3

3 minutes ago, meran said:

I started to wonder WTF I am paying for ?

Everybody gonna be looking for something different.  I have a notice set a two days before the rebill so I think about whether or not to cancel the subscription.  For me, Holly and a couple of the other girls are worth the price of admission (I also get a kick out of Martina and Alberto's big goofy lab and Masha's cats).  Next month when Holly is gone that might change.

27 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

I'm not sure I get the complaints about the Vacation apartments not being "real life".  They are fundamentally not a representation of "real life".  Real life would not have seven girls staying in a luxury house in Barcelona without jobs for 90 days.  This whole scenario is fabricated from step one.

It has always seemed to me that the vacation apartments was RLC taking care of their customer base who wanted to see a more fabricated show.  The big problem I see now is the "real life" cams almost all went away and now the vacation cams make up the majority of the available cams whereas in the past they were a fraction.  It isn't an issue that is going to be fixed for awhile as I'm sure the logistics behind recruiting and setting up new couples must be hell.

As for the "fake shows" on the vacation houses.  RLC has the data, they can see what is being watched by their subscribers and thus, like a tv station, will adjust the programming to keep the lights on.  

Interesting discussion though.

Spot on my friend!!

il y a une heure, gaelgamorkh a dit :

Holly dove under Alla's duvet and kissed/licked her all over, and now Alla is restless and can't sleep. Which is *probably* the same reaction I would have. 😉

Alla is a do-nothing, show little girl. She is revealing herself to be Serafima, who never seems to leave us in spirit whenever we see such similar girls.

If she ever bates, it will be undercover and we will see shit. That's what we are paying RLC for, to see undercover bates or girls who simply do nothing.

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Alla is a do-nothing, show little girl. She is revealing herself to be Serafima, who never seems to leave us in spirit whenever we see such similar girls.

If she ever bates, it will be undercover and we will see shit. That's what we are paying RLC for, to see undercover bates or girls who simply do nothing.

Ed2 would like that 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Noldus said:

OK, looks like Harley has gone to bed---

B4 to bed 0715

He's likely watching the Baseball Game.  Houston Astro's and the NY Yankee's.   Astro's are leading 4 -2 going to the top of the 9th.  It's Do or Die for the NY Yankees. 

EDIT: I know what Harley is saying right about now.  I won't repeat it.  There may be too many Virgin Ears ear what GIF on the Forum.   😁

Everyone is safe.  Houston won it in the Bottom of the 9th with a HR of their own.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1